Introduction

'My name is Anabeth, I'm 18 now, was born in New York City. As the only child I was very stubborn, I get what I want. My dad and mom was the biggest business man and women of the city, so I never had a problem in getting anything and also cause he loves me very much and I love him. I was living my life like a "happy tale" until that day.... '

It was Monday, usually my mom used to pick me after school but I forced my dad to come and pick me after the school, he said he's busy but I forced him to and he agreed 'our bad'.
I was outside of the school happily waiting for him to come, I've been waiting for him for twenty minutes but no sign of him, then I say car coming toward the school, it was our car, I jumped in happiness, then the car finally stopped in front me revealing my mom not my dad, she had no expression on her face but it fells she had been crying for hours ,her eyes we're blood shot...

I made my way towards her without saying anything I entered the car, the whole ride ended in complete silence non one of saying anything just eyes on the road..

I was upset why he didn't come to pick me. Might be busy as always. But when we were in front of the house there was an ambulance, I looked towards my mom she didn't said anything. When I enters the house my mom kneel down and said "now you have to brave". I asked my mom "what happened "getting worried so she said "your dad died in the car accident, when he was coming to pick you from school ". It broker my heart completely it's was all my fault..

He died because of me, if haven't forced him to pick me it wouldn't have happened... This was all in my head. I couldn't stop but cry.

It was now the day of my dad's funeral. I don't wanna see him going away from me when I'm the reason of all this....
But it was my chance to say sorry.. For the last time....

The funeral ended, we made our way towards our house.
When we entered I ran straight towards my room and locked it. I cried and cried until there were no tears left in my eyes.. But still I was crying...

It's been three day since my dad died. I just can't except the fact that he is gone. It just hurts all lot.. Now I don't eat that much I barely speak to anyone. I've left my friends. My dads death has effected me all lot

But I've to understand that, that this is not the end, I've my mom who loves me cares for me so I should take care of her...
My dads death has effected her too...

//////

Two years after....

Mom has been suffering from cancer. After my dads death she has never slept peacefully and never taken her diet seriously, which in result she is now suffering from cancer...
We've enough money to cure her but every medicine is useless until you don't want them to work...
Doctors say now there is no hope....

I know Soon I'm gonna lose her and I'm ready for it... Maybe..
But still prays for her health....

Hope you guys liked it....
And are looking forward to the next chapter.....
I'm looking forward from you views......
God bless All.... 😇😇😇