Chapter-7

'I got a stubborn heart for you.
Call me crazy,but it's true; I Love you.'.

                         ********************************

A/N...
(From now on the story is gonna be a little fast forward. So please  try to keep up with me. Sorry for any mistake. My chapters are being edit.)

 $ong of the chapter is "Helium" by Sia....           
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Little from the previous chapter.... )

"Why didn't you said anything? " I asked. "I didn't want to risk our friendship. But I'm happy that you and I both expressed our feelings. Right?" he smiled. "Yeah right. " I said. We both kept on staring at each other until.

We heard some more fire crack burst on to the sky. It was great view to watch with a person you love. Love at first sight.

After all of that came to an end, we decided to head home. We both hopped on the bike and drove towards my house. The whole ride went by in complete silence, neither of was wanted to ruin the moment and wanted to enjoy each others company. Soon we were in front of my house. I hopped off of the bike, and made my way towards the door Ryan following behind. I turned around.

"Umm.. Well... Uh it was great surprise. I really enjoyed it with you. Thanks. " I said as I played with the hem of my sweater-shirt.

"I think now you should make yourself get use to all this. You know surprises. " he said.

"Hmm. It's pretty late. Drive safe bye. And thanks again. " I said looking into those beautiful ocean blue eyes. We kept on looking at each other, just starting at each other, don't know who should turn around first. So I did while whispering bye for the last time.

I opened my front door and closed behind me. I heard his footsteps but soon fainted and heard the sound of the engine. I rushed towards my window through which I could see the view of him leaving. I saw him leaving and taking first right of the street. I sigh and locked the every window, doors and made my way upstairs.

When I entered my room, saw my laptop on the bed and I thought of checking my mails that were sent by my dads company. (After the death of my parents, the company was handed to my dads secretary cause I was younger to run a company. It was stated by my Dad, if he lives or not the company will be handed to me when I'll turn 18. So I'm 18, I kinda run the company. The deals are made by my dads secretary, I just approve the contract. Cause I know how to do it. It's in my blood. I do it very good.)

I checked my mails and answered to some. Did my night routine and pooped on to the bed. I was kinda waiting for him to call, I don't know why cause he never answer just hang up when I say hello. But was waiting for him to call me for some reason. I waited and waited but no calls. As I was about to take by beauty sleep my phone buzzed, I know he was calling, I quickly got up and answered.

"Hello? " I said, I know he won't answer me but I still said it anyway. Then he hung up. I smiled for no reason, maybe somebody calls me every night for no reason and when I answer, he hung up. I put my phone on my night stand and drifted of to sleep immediately.

                  _________________________________________

A/N...

From here now on the story is little bit gaining speed. Sorry for any Mistake...