Chapter-4

God Bless All... 😇😇

Here it goes......

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song for this chapter is "All we know" by The Chainsmokers ...I personally love love this song. My sis love Drew though.😏...
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan P.O.V......

' I'm definitely in love with Anna. I just don't know what's pulling me towards her. It feels like I've known her for ages. I won't let her go anywhere.....'
That's was all the to home when I saw Jack in front of house. He was bagging on my door so hard, I thought it's gonna break at any moment...

" Jack!! Man that's my door. And if you wanna break something then go and break yours. " I said getting out of my car and locking it behind.

" where were you man! I was so worried " he was being so dramatic . I raise my one eyebrow at his drama.

" OK!  OK!  I was just kidding man. Where were you by the way?? " he put his ands in defence he knows that I don't like drama at all.

"I was with Anna " I unlocked my front door, then I led him towards the couch. "Ohhhhh, so you we're with that Miss. Mood Swings..! " he sounds more like a girl then a man he think he is.

" when did you start giving pathetic names to innocent people like her. Her name is Anabeth Swan Forest. Got it?! " I don't like when people give stupid name to others, it's just wrong.

" WOAH..you don't even know MY full name but you know hers like you both were together since dippers " he get offended I guess.

" oh come on, I know your name. Your name is...... Jack.. And... Umm.. Wait I know..... " I know his full name, I was just playing with him.

The look on His face is killing me 'emotionless'.. " it's Jake Rose.. Isn't it?? " I lit up like a charisma tree and he on the other hand was red as a tomato.. 

" what do you think??  Huh??  I'm a girl.. Jack Rose.. Seriously??? " he yelled at my face.

" you could've said something more that sounds like a man. But no you have say Jack Rose cause I'm one of those girl who come to school in those mini clothes that shows nothing but their whole body.. I'm done with you... We are over know.. OK. I'm leaving you. We are never ever getting back together... Am I clear.?! " now all he is doing is mallow drama and I know how to make him calm down.

"Hey do you want to eat spaghetti cause I'm gonna make them for you? ". I said walking towards the kitchen. I know nothing can make him more happy then just by saying the word food.
"Yeyyyy" Jack cheered like nothing happened.

I obviously know his full name I just like to pull his kegs anyway. I love him no matter what.

Annabeths P.O.V....

As he was gone, I was thinking ' does he have same feelings for me as I have for him?, I will love him even if he doesn't love me back. I just want him to know that I love him so much. I never want him to leave me, after what happened to me, the death of my parents was the worst experience of my life. But my heart it so stubborn it just not listening to me at all. My mind says to me to trust him, give him a chance but on the other hand my heart says " there is no way on earth that I'm gonna give him some space in me. "

                  " THEY SAYS FOLLOW YOUR HEART BUT WHEN YOUR HEART IS MILLION PIECES, WHICH WAY YOU TO FOLLOW "....

I should trust him. That's all.

I just sat on my couch and did some assignments, while I was watching Tv.  After that I watched some more Tv shows, then my phone start to go off. I checked my phone and saw that Ryan just texted me.

    ............................
(A/N)....
"A" for Anna and " R" for Ryan. As they are texting each other.
      ............................

R: "Hey Child!... :p" he's being childish.

A: "Are you talking to yourself!? :p" I smiled.

R:"Nop! I was talking to you. CHILD;). What were you doing earlier??"

A: "Nothing just did some assignments and now watching some shows that's it. What about you? " there was nothing much I could do in my spare time, just watch TV.

R: " letting Jack eat my whole fridge.;) " he's a hungry person so it was obvious.

A: " lol" don't know what to say.

R: "Do you wanna go out with me sometime. Just as a friend. If that's OK with you?. "

A: " umm.. Don't know.... " I don't know what to say...

R: " so you don't trust me. That's fine by me. So good night. " he think I don't trust him but I do, I really do.

A: " lol.. When? " I should give him a chance. Just see how's he as a friend then could think about taking next step in future, if he wants take too. Within two seconds he texted back.

R: " you took the hell out of me. I thought... Nvm. This Saturday.. I'll pick you at 6..yeah?? " I didn't know he will get this hurt..

A: " you mean tomorrow. Cause today is Friday. " I was unsure about the day.

R: " yeah. Tomorrow. OK. See you tomorrow then. Sleep now, cause I don't want you to have dark circles around your beautiful eyes. " he texted.

A: " lol.. You know so much about girls..!?? ;)) Good night." I texted back.

R: " Good night 😴😴.." He texted.

Just as I about to hang up my phone buzzed again but this time buzzed cause Ryan was calling me. I was surprised but picked up anyway.

" hello??? " I waited for an answer  it the other side was dead silent. And then he hung up. What a creep...but my creep.

With that I turn off my phone and change myself in PJ's, did my night routine and laid down on the bed .I was thinking that why did he called and didn't said anything,maybe it was a mistake. After what feels like forever I finally drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(

A/N)

Hello everyone!!... Hope you guys liked it.
I was just trying to improve my writing skills. It's not much I've improved but still..
Please vote and comment.
Doors are open for any kind of advise.
God Bless All.... 😇

You guys can also follow me on Titter as @nichelle_fay  and on Insta as nichelle_fay 13..

Nichelle Fay....