Chapter-2

Anabeth P. O. V.....

When I woke up it was almost 7 pm, I really had a great nap. I got up and I was starving so I decided to make something ,I went to kitchen to look something to cook, and I ended up with pasta. I put the water and let it boil, when the water started to boil I put the whole packet of pasta in it and let it cook.

After about 45mins my deadly delicious pasta was ready to go inside my tummy. I put the pasta in my plate and took the plate to the T.V lounge. When I was about to feed myself there was a knock on the front door.. 'what not now please!!! ' I wined while getting up.

I furiously open the door " who is it!!?? " I said and the got shocked " Hi..!! " he said.
My eyes were fully opened with shocked " what the hell are you doing here..! " I said " Nothing!!..just came to see you just as I promised...remember!! " he said " What I thought you meant in school and not in my place.! " I said getting annoyed, he instead coming into my house " Hmmmm. What a beautiful smell.. What's cookin!!?? " he said roaming here and there " leave now " I said with a stern look and pointing out to the front open door. " No I won't until you tell me WHY? Why? you are like this???..your are so stubborn " He said, he was having sad looks on his face.

I closed the front door furiously, made my way towards me
" You want to know why??.. So here we go.. I've lost my whole family, first I lost my father because of me, then due to fathers death my mom had to suffer from cancer after two years she died, l just lost EVERYTHING.. It all happened just because of me. I lost my love once, my friends...and you may just leave...! " I said tears in my eyes, he was standing there with shock. He then came near me embraces me. He hugged me so tightly, I start crying. I cried in his arms for so long " let these tears flow..cry as hard as you can. I'm here and will always be here for you..! " he said, I start to cry even more.

We were just standing in each others arm I don't want this moment to go, after like so many years I talked to anyone, I spit out everything which was inside me and was killing. When I felt like I'm good I loosen up my grip on him and he did the same. We looked in each others eyes and I can see he was also crying 'but why' and he finally spoke " I've lost my parents too" he said "WHAT !??" I said with complete shock. He nodded " how? when?..I'm sorry" I said, I led him to the dinning room, he sat the and I went to kitchen, I can back there with another plate of pasta and put the plate in front of him and took a seat next to him. "So... Umm..how..umm how they died? " I said curiously
" Well.. They died in a car crash..and yours? " he said, I told him everything the whole story " Well.. I'm sorry for what happened.. But please don't blame yourself... Please..I'm gonna stay here as long as you want and I mean it..!! " he said with concern look "OK...!" I said with a little smile. We started to eat " So!!..as we've told each other our past.. So are we friends now!! "He said while smiling " Maybe.. Yeah! " I said smiling " Yes!!..I'm so happy you don't know how much happy I'm" he said cheerful.

After eating our dinner, taking about each other (but I haven't tell him everything about me) he decided to go cause it was getting late. I led him towards the front door, I opened the door for him, he then suddenly stopped and stared into my eyes, that was so weird "what are you looking at? " I said curiously " nothing..just admiring you" he said without breaking eye contact. No one... No one has ever said that to me before except my parents. But there's he saying it brought tears in my eyes but I hold them back. Cause I know what it'll lead, another one walking away....?

"It's getting late..now gooo" I said smiling "OK...OK..leaving!!...see you in college... FRIEND!! " he said while laughing "yeah right!!... FRIEND!!! " I said copying his tone which caused him to laugh him even more. I saw him going and going until he was no where to be seen. I closed the door behind and put my back against the door. I was just thinking that he's a very nice person, he's the cause that I'm smiling which was lost somewhere, he made me feel alive... But my heart says..what if he's a player??, what if he's just pretending to be nice, and my mind on the other hand say trust him... I then shook my head, put all the thoughts away and went to check whether all the doors and windows are locked, after checking I headed towards my room, change into pjs, brushed my teeth's. I jumped on the bed, set the alarm and drifted of the to sleep.

' "Hey.. I love you.. And would do anything for you.. But I have to go and maybe I'm not gonna come back " he said "no you can't go.... Please I beg you...don't leave me..your the only one now I got, you can't just go!!!" I said to Ryan while crying. But he left me... He's gone like my parents.... '

I heard the sound of my alarm in the back of my head. My eyes were wide open, tears streaming down from my eyes on my cheeks. Another nightmare but it was me and Ryan. I put my hands on my face and start crying "why... Why everybody just have to come in my life and then go" I was talking to myself. I gathered myself and went to bathroom

I got into my bathroom, I shower, brush my teeth then changed into this it's mine actually...

I don't know what to do these dreams are diving me crazy

I don't know what to do these dreams are diving me crazy. I don't want to Ryan go away like my parents so I'm not gonna let him come in my life... But I want to.... I have to say him goodbye.. But will he let me!???.... I think I'm in love with him but have to say goodbye...

Please do let me know that how do feel reading it.. Please... 🙏🙏
Do comment.. And vote...
God Bless All....