And The Winner Is......

Authors Note

Hey the name is Jaidyn. This is my first fanfic EVER!! So please don't judge. But there's a difference between giving advice and judging so please don't hesitate to tell me what to do to make it better :). These characters in my book are real people and LOVE them very much. Wait. Why are you l sitting here listening to me talk? Go ahead

and get reading!

-xoxoxo Jaidyn

Chapter One

*Jaidyn's POV*

"Just do it!! It's ok! Don't be afraid."

Katie said starting to get annoyed.

*sighs* "I-I don't know. Part of me wants to do it soooo badly, and the other." I looked up at Katie. It was almost like she was looking into my soul trying to read my mind.

"And the other just feels like I will get hurt if they don't accept me." I continued.

"Look. Jaidyn you have an amazing voice I don't see how they couldn't accept you. I wouldn't be surprised if you made it to the finals. Hey!! Plus you have motivation to make it into new rounds. You have ONE DIRECTION!!!!"

Katie said with her smile that always lit up the room. I don't know how she did it, but she always knew how to make me and others smile back. But I couldn't help but giggle at what she said.

" Haha ok. I'm determined to make my dream come true." Well two of them. Meeting my five men I've loved for 3 years, and of course my singing career. I knew I wanted to sing ever since I was four.

"Here goes nothing." I said making sure only Katie could here what I said. I was literally about to press the record button until the door bell rang. Me and Katie rushed to the door. Only to see the one and only Addison Barham.

"HEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" She said walking in the door. Walking straight up to my room and putting her bag and jacket down. Me and Katie just sat there staring at her. Just thinking typical Addison.

" You didn't do it yet did you" Addison asked me.

"No not yet. I was actually about to do it now!"

"Well then why the hell are we up here? get your laptop!" We all rushed back downstairs just so I could I guess audition to audition for the X factor. I took a deep breath looking at Katie and Addison on the couch smiling at me. I took that as my Que to go ahead and start. So from then I took the laptop and started recording.

HEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! How do u guys think of it so far. Sorry this chapter wasn't that long. I promise they will be longer. If it wasn't that clear in the story, I was trying out to audition for the X factor.

-xoxoxo Jaidyn