Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*Harry's POV*

"Hello ladies, and gentelman. We have reached our final destination point at Los Angelas, California." I shake Jaidyn's arms to wake her up, she quickly flitters her eyes and yawns. She's so beautiful without even trying.

I smile and grab both of our bags. Me, Addie, Anna, Katie, Jaidyn and the rest of the guys all walk out of the plane. We were greeted by screaming fans, and flashing cameras. Eventually we make our way to the end of the gate. Jaidyn pulls out her phone and begins to text somebody I didnt recognize.

''Oh. Whos that?" She presses the lock button on her phone and quickly and puts it in her back pocket.

"Oh. Just a friend." She grins. "Dont worry, your gonna meet her in a few." We make our way to the terminal where me and the guys grab all of the bags. I see three girls sitting on a couch beside us but one was missing.

Jaidyn.

I search the area, then I finally see her. She was talking to a strange blonde I haven't seen before. Jaidyn and the blonde make their way over to all of us.

"Okay everyone. This is my friend Laney, she's actully a contestant in the X-Factor with me." Laney waves and introduces herself. This must be the friend Jaidyn was talking about.

"Hi! It really is a honor meeting all of you. Especially you guys." She says referencing me and the lads. "I'm actually a big fan of your music." I chuckle and give her a hug.

"Well, nice to meet you Laney. Best of luck to you in the compitition. I know it can be challenging at times, but trust me it all gets better. Trust me. I know from experience." Liam says.

"Well, I suggest we get out of here before more people arrive. We still all have to rehearse." Jaidyn says grabbing her bags. We all run outside to our cars and make our way to the X-Factor arena.

*Louis' POV*

We start to pack up our equipment. I walk around the stage.

"Wow. This stage is so small compared to what we usually perform on." Jaidyn hits me on the shoulder and sticks her tongue out.

"Don't judge. I'm just getting started. Watch, in no time I'll be performing in bigger stadiums than you!" She laughs. "No I'm just playing with you! I'm just happy that I get the honor of performing with you. Not only that I feel a friendship coming on."

Niall and Addison come on stage with conjoined hands. With every step getting closer to all of us, it becomes obvious that they want to tell us something. They look at each other with a grin on both of their faces. Nial looks down at his feet, then looks up at us,

"For a while now...me and Addie have been dating." He waits for a reaction. I just raised my eyebrows knowing this all along. I look over at Jaidyn. Her jaw is dropped. "We've talked about it a lot but we don't want to tell the paparazzi just yet. I mean they're even questioning who Jaidyn is. So it would mean a lot if we kept this to ourselves." Niall says. "Yeah definitely man-" But before I can finish what I was going to say to the couple, Jaidyn, Katie, and Anna run screaming to Addie to give her a huge group hug,

"We have to celebrate! Seriously! What do you guys want to do? Uh.. uh... You guys wanna do lunch? Yea let's do lunch!." Katie says in excitement.

"Cheescake Factory please?!" Niall suggested.

"YES!!" All the girls said in sync. The girls grab their things and start heading toward the exit. I start to follow but then I then realized I forgot my bag. I run back to notice someone on a chair reading a book. It was Anna.

"C'mon we're going to eat. Knowing you I'd think that was your favorite hobby." She lifts her head up and slightly smiles.

"I'm sorry, I don't really feel like going out today... It's just..... I'm really worried about Jaidyn. Her dad came to town to talk to her after 4 years without communication. I met him once, but he wasn't exactly the nicest person in the world. And now Jaidyn has been acting funny." She sighed. "I can tell that something's on her mind, but if I can only get her to tell me! I was so close today, but she ended up just talking rubbish about her being on her period. I know hormonal Jaidyn and that's not her!" She looked down at her feet.

"Look, she will tell you on her own ti-"

"Lou you comin??" Liam says interrupting me.

"No, I think I'm gonna stay here with Anna." He grins and slowly walks away. "Anyway, I think that you should let her tell you on her own time." I find myself close to her body. She smiles and looks up at me in my eyes. We look into each other's eyes. Her eyes are flawless. Her smile just brightens up her face perfectly. I find myself leaning towards her fresh lip glossed lips. Her face backs away.

"...No...." I sigh. We're still starring into each other. "You know their probably still waiting us, we should probably-"

"Damn it!" She says, as my face is being pulled by her soft Sweat Pea scented hands, and the smell of strawberry lipgloss fills my nose as my lips are smashed against hers.

Wow.

*Authors Note*

Im sorry it took me this long to update this chapter but im going to try to update every friday. This book is going so well and I have a very big surprise for all of you...