Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*Katie's POV*

"KATIE GET UP!!!!" Jaidyn screams with a bucket of ice in her hands. I think if I didn't wake up at that very moment, I would've been covered with freezing ice. I try my best to keep my eyes open.

"Don't make me do it!" Jaidyn says, as she jumps off the bed and gets in a throwing position, threatening me and a face saying "If you don't get out of this bed I WILL throw this on you." I get out of bed slowly putting my arms in the air surrendering.

"Get up! Get in the shower, we don't want to be late!" She orders. Now I know not to mess with her dreams.

"Ok. Let me get my clothes out then I will get in the shower." I say with my hands still awkwardly in the air. I set them down quickly and get out some white skinny jeans and a glitter top. I grab my towel and make my way to the shower. When I take my shower, I think about how real this is. Jaidyn is going to be on X-Factor. I am taking a shower, to go to X-Factor. Because of my best friend. She has been dreaming this for the longest. She's such an amazing singer... She deserves this so much...

I get my clothes on and model a little bit in front of the mirror. I do have to admit that I do look pretty good. I finish putting my clothes on and I walk out to the rest of the girls fully dressed. Jaidyn has a Batman shirt with black jeans, Addie has on a Victoria Secret top with ripped black jeans and Anna has a love sweater with white jeans.

"Are we ready?" Anna asks.

"Yea but Addie I think I'll drive for the sake of Jaidyn getting there alive." I say

Snatching Addison's keys out of her hand and walking out of the door.

"Let's go bitches!!!"

HEY GUYS!!!!!! I know i haven't done a authors note in a REALLY long time. The outfits Jaidyn,Katie,Addie and Anna wear are in picture form that im gonna try to put on here im having a little bit issues with that though. So comment if you know how to do that it would really help. Also, what do you want to see next in the story? We all know that Jaidyn will be trying out for the X-factor next chapter. So PLEEZ give me some ideas.