Chapter 10: First time

The clock showed only eight o'clock in the morning. I woke up pretty early today. So I got out of my bed and went into the living room. Today was Sunday, but I still had to do some things for tomorrow on the computer. It's good that I woke up this early, I can do things for the job now and then have some more time with Jack.. My lips remembered yesterday evenings kiss, I had to bite them that I don't imagine more than just that.. Shaking my head I went back to my work and after that the tipping sound from the computer was the only thing that could be heard. "Morning!" Jack shouted in my ear as he laid his hands on my hip. I jumped up and almost spilled the coffee he held in his hand. He was on the ground because of laughter. "Mark, you're the best!" he couldn't hold himself anymore and laughed that hard he cried. "Shut up, Jack!" he screamed back at him while slowly calming down. I went through my hair, starting another attempt to calm myself down. Jack was still on the floor and I also went on the floor, looking at him. "It was funny, but now it's now anymore, so stop laughing." "M-make me." He joked and looked at me with a challenging expression. I took both his hands and pinned them down by them on the floor. He stopped laughing after some seconds and looked with mixed feelings at me. "Oh trust me, I will." I threatened him in a deep voice, I felt goose bumps on his arms, a shiver went through his body. With my face I went dangerously close to his and smiled into his eyes. Jack started breathing heavy looked at me, waiting for my next move. "There, I stopped you from laughing." I said and now I was the one bursting out in laughter. I pulled him up to me and looked at him. "Do you want me to show you the city?" all the anger vanished and his eyes sparkled up. "Yes!" he said and jumped up.

After fifteen minutes we went out of the building and walked to the city center. I think today was the coldest day ever, for Jack that is. He put on a winter cap and gloves, his coat was zipped up all the way. I on the other hand just wore a jacket. I showed Jack some stores I thought would be useful for him to know, he brought a list of books he needed for his college that he bought. In the end we went to go shopping because our fridge was empty. We ended up buying way too much (Jack wanted snacks, many) and he struggled picking the bag up. "Give it to me, I'll carry it." I said and reached my hand out for the bag. "Nooo, I can carry it." He replied, finally taking it off the counter. It fell right down onto the floor. I had to hold back my grinning and helped him to get the bag and the chips back up and just held onto one of the handle. "Okay, let's carry it together." Jack smiled and took the other handle and we started walking back. "It's a really nice city here, I'm glad I moved here." Jack said and smiled at me.
And so was I.

At home we placed all the items in the fridge and ate dinner. Afterwards I turned on the TV and sat on the couch. "Jack, let the dishes in the sink and come to me." "Hold on – I'm almost finished." I sigh and leaned even further back, letting my head rest on the back of the couch and closing my eyes, slowly drifting away into sleep. I felt another person's warmth upon me and opened my eyes again and looked into Jack's face. "I'm here~" he said in a seductive voice. "Hello there, beautiful" I said and smiled at him. Jack leaned down and gave me a little kiss on my lips. With my hand I pat the empty space beside me "Come and sit down." Jack was too lazy to walk around the couch and then sat down beside me, he just lifted his leg over the couch and jumped over it. My arm went from the couch to his shoulders. I pulled him towards ma and started to kiss his neck, it was cold from outside, so I wanted to warm it up. "Come here." I said, picked him up and placed him on my lap. He smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat, he looked so pretty.. He locked both of his hands behind my neck and came closer until our lips touched each another. Jack moved closer by moving his hips forward, now even our chests touched. I moved my hands on his chest and started to explore his upper body part. But feeling him through his clothes just wasn't enough, I let go of his lips and put my hands under his shirt, asking for permission to take it off. He seemed really embarrassed about it, but nodded. Once again I grinned and took his shirt off, he wasn't that muscular, but it looked so good. I grabbed him and lied him on the couch, on top of him. I felt Jack's hands on my chest, desperately looking me in the eyes, I sat back and grabbed the back of my shirt, slowly pulling it over my head and revealing half of my body. I heard Jack gasp for air and started grinning again. "Like what ya see, Jackaboy?" I asked, bending down to his face. "Yes.. I love it.." he whispered and touched my arm. With my lips I kissed his finally again and let my tongue in to make it deeper. His hand explored everything of my torso, I started kissing him more aggressively and even deeper. Jack couldn't hold his moans back and I was grateful for that. I carefully bit on his bottom lip and pulled it, Jack's nails wentinto my akin, his grip tightened because of pleasure. Opening my mouth and letting Jack free, I then continued to his neck, this time he let everything out he was holding back the last time. "D-Don't bite me, Mark." He panted, which brought me the idea. I drilled my teeth into his neck and bit him with caution. "Mark!" he screamed while moaning.
My pants were about to rip in a certain place, I don't think the zipper will hold up much longer.
I let go of his neck, leaving a red spot of my teeth back and locked eyes with Jack's. For a moment I forgot how to breathe, his eyes spoke such a clear language. Making my lips wet with my tongue, I signalized him I understood him. While I pressed my lips on his, my hands went to his pants, touching his close by his crotch. I hesitated, should I really do that? We weren't that long together and..
"Mark, take off these fucking pants already for god's sake." So I did, I unbottoned his pants, continued by zipping the zip down. I ripped them down his legs and threw them on the ground. Jack's hand grabbed my face and pulled me towards him again. "Now it's your turn." He said and now he was the one grinning. I also did and gestured at my pants while I sat up again to make it easier for him "Go ahead." His hands went down to my pants and he did the same to them that I did to his a minute ago. Right when he pulled them down Jack stopped in his movement and made big eyes, his mouth clapping open. "What?" "It's fucking huge!" he was obviously shocked. "Well, what did you expect, little Jack?" "Oh shut up Mark." Jack replied and kissed me again. I put my hand on his chest and the other I used to hold myself up. Then that hand slowly went down towards his hard-on. When I reached his boxers, I pulled them down also, and after that he'd have nothing to hide behind. I started touching his member and looking up to Jack. "Fuck Mark.." he moaned out and threw his head back. I also took off my boxers and threw them away.
I grinded myself on Jack's and locked lips with him again, it felt twice as good now. "Ahh.. Mark.." he gasped against my lips and I too had to catch more air than usual. I was about to touch his leg and take this a step further but Jack suddenly grabbed my wrist. "E-erm.." He said, I smiled at Jack, yes, he was right. I gave him a kiss on the forehead "I'm sorry, you're right, it's too soon." I felt Jack's grip around the both of us and started to move again. I kissed his neck some more and went over his chest again, kissing him the also.
Jack's breathing got heavier over the time and he moved his hand faster as he did so. "M-mark I think.." he couldn't end his sentence, he was interrupted by my kiss, now I also used my hand to get myself of, right after Jack. "Not gonna lie, this was better than masturbating." Jack said out of breath. I laughed "Jack, don't ruin the moment!"