Chapter 12:

"Got it?" "Yes, thank you very much." Jack smiled at me and went back to his homework. I on the other hand went back to my computer and did some more paperwork. Jack was now in first semester of his college. Because I always leave earlier to pick him up from school, I had to do one to two hours of paperwork to do at home to keep up with all the work. "I have to go to the office tomorrow, for some hours." "Mark, if it's too much to pick me up every day from school you don't have to, as I said I.." "No, It's okay really." I interrupted him, we had this discussion many times, and the outcome was always the same. "I just need to bring all that to the office and prepare for Monday, It's nothing I have to make up for." I said with a big smile at Jack. "Well, okay. Hey, can I come with you? I've never seen your office, I'm interested how you work, practically as the boss!" His eyes lit up in curiosity "I'm not the boss there, I'm just in charge of a department." "Even so! Take me with you! Please?" he made his begging eyes which I had a weak point to. "Alright, alright. I will. But take something with you if it's boring." He nodded and went back to his homework.

"Okay, we're here." I said as I turned off the car and released my seatbelt. Jack did the same and got out of the car first. "Wow, it's pretty bit." He said as he looked up to the top floor and while I got the documents out of the backseat. Then the two of us went into the building and into the elevator.
My office was locked, obviously. After I opened it we went inside and I put all the documents on my table. "You can sit on the couch there and do your homework. Do you want water?" "Yes, please." Jack said as he looked around my office and slowly moved towards the location I pointed at. I came back with a glass of water and the bottle which I both put on the table where Jack was. "Thank you." "You're welcome. If you have any question just ask me, I'm behind you." He nodded and got back to his textbook.
I started my computer and looked up some files.

After a good hour Jack came up to me and had a question about his homework. "Okay, where do you..." I couldn't finish my question, because Jack turned my head back to him and kissed me with force. "Oh?" I brought out and smiled while he sat on my lap, he sat that close to me that both of our crotches touched. Jack's hands went into my hair and grabbed onto them. "You're so much hotter now that I know you have your own office. Didn't know that was possible." He whispered in my ear and gave me a hickey on my neck. "I'm ready." Did he mean.. My face froze and Jack seemed to knew what I thought. "Yes Mark, I mean that." He said and looked deep into my eyes, in pure honesty.
At this moment the door swung open and an office worker walked in. She looked inside and saw us, she froze and just stared at us. "Sorry.." she then finally said and ran out. "We better get back home, what do you think?" "Please." Jack said with a bright read head. I left everything on the table and went back to the car with Jack.

As soon as I closed the door to my apartment, I pulled Jack to me and kissed him with force. I liked how Jack took control, but he was much slower than I'd like him to be, and I just can't wait. He dropped his bag with school supplies on the ground and completely gave in to me. I already felt Jack's erection pressing against mine and felt like I'd explode if I can't release myself quickly. "Jack, I want you. Now." "Then fuck me, daddy." He moaned. For one moment I forgot to breath, just he alone made me horny – but he calling me daddy was everything. "Oh trust me – I will." I picked him up with one hand under his ass and the other supported his back. Jack wrapped his legs behind my back and wouldn't let go off my lips. I carried him to my room and laid him on my bed and followed him right away, but I took off his shirt before kissing him again. I took my shirt off right after and then laid on Jack's chest and kissed him again. With my left hand I tried to get his pants off which I managed pretty quickly. As I threw them away I stroked him through his boxers. Jack let out a deep groan and stretched his head back. With my head I got down on his neck and kissed his Adam's apple, while continually stroking him. "Take these damn pants off." He said and put his thumbs in my jeans. "Of course darling, everything for you." I say and took them off. I saw him swallowing some of his salvia, I hoped it was out of excitement. He then leaned forward - down to my boxers and slowly pulled them down, revealing my full erection. He moved his head even closer and touched me with his tongue. I let out a deep moan and started to breath heavy. Jack started using his tongue faster and in different ways. I tried really hard not to give something from me every second. Jack went up to the tip and I just had to gasp. He slowly wrapped his mouth around my member and slowly started to take him in. "Nnnh... Jack..." I moaned out, once again. I put my hand on his head, trying not to push him down on me, even if I really wanted to. He could only reach halfway, but even that felt so good, it was indescribable. I felt myself getting close, so I wanted Jack to move back "Jack, go back.." but he didn't listen, he continued. Did he get faster? "J-Jack. I mean it-" a shiver went through my whole body as I filled Jack's mouth. He backed up, a hand in front of his mouth, I thought he got sick and wanted to spit it out.
But as I looked closer I saw his Adam's apple moving – meaning he was swallowing it and keeping his hand in front of his mouth so he doesn't spill it. "Jack, stop that! Spit it out!" "Too late." He said with a smirk.
Already with that I was hard again, I reached over to my nightstander and pulled a small tin out. "What is that?" "Something we need." I just said and Jack understood. Jack lied back down and I took his boxers off, right before I did the same to mine. "You sure you're ready?" He still seemed really scared about this – but nodded with serious eyes. "I am." I took some lube out the container and lift up his leg, looking at him if I should really do it. Jack nodded with a small smile, but took the sheets to him, maybe to hide behind them. I carefully prepared him for what we're about to do. But my fingers slipped in easily, which made me question... "Jack, have you done this to yourself?" I looked up to him, but he really hid behind the sheets. For once, I was the one blushing in red. I ripped the sheets off him and saw an embarrassed Jack beyond it. "Hey, look at it the positive way. We don't have to do that now." I said and Jack looked at me through his fingers from his hands which he hid behind. "Can.. I?" I asked while looking him deeply into the eyes, rubbing my member with the lube and preparing it. "Yes.. but – slow.." He said in a quietly voice and avoided the contacts with my eyes. I kissed him on the cheek and smiled at him "Sure I will." I wrapped my fingers around my member and caressed Jack's inner thigh. I slowly pushed myself into him, and kept an eye on Jack's expression, to see if I hurt him. He grabbed the sheet and gripped it tight. "You okay?" "Yeah.. I guess so. Just.. do it." He said and hid once again behind the sheets. And so I did, I pushed myself into Jack, luckily there wasn't much resistance. I held my groan back, and just gasped some breaths before I looked after Jack. "Jack? You okay?" As I pulled the sheets back, I looked into Jack's watery eyes, his pleased expression and his fast moving chest. He looked so sexy I got even harder than I already was. "M-mark." Jack whimpered. I awaited what Jack wanted to say "This feels so fucking good." I grinned "Yes it does." His expression changed into a questioning face. "You mean like.. with men?" "No, at all." "Wait- wait." Jack said while leaning on both of his arms. "So you want to say me, that this is your first time?" "It's a bit embarrassing, but yes." "I thought you slept with countless woman!" I scratched myself at my back. "I.. couldn't." Now Jack smiled, hugging me tightly. "I fall in love with you more and more.."
I slowly started moving inside Jack, and he answered with a strong moan. "shit this feels good." "It might feel even better when I push everything inside." He looked back up, in shock "You mean, that's not the whole thing?!" I shook my head, saying I wanted to take it slow and then maybe do the whole thing. Due to Jack's order, I slowly pushed everything inside him. He suddenly stopped me at some point and bit on his hand, to not make a noise. "What was that... it felt so.. strange.." I pulled back a bit and then fast back inside – making him scream out loud. "Holy shit!" he tried to say while biting on his finger. "I think I just found your G-Spot" I said with an evil grin. Pushing everything completely in at last, I had to stop for a second, so I don't come immediately. Jack wrapped both of his legs around my waist and waited for me. I put my hands on his sides and slowly started moving. He started moaning first quietly, with one finger in his mouth, so he won't make a sound. It pissed me off and I pinned both of his hands on the bed so he had to let it out. "No, don't ahnn..~" he continued moaning. I wanted to tease him even more – and thrusted in an angle into him, and I hit his spot the first time. His nails went into my flesh, it hurt but I let it slide because it was Jack and I couldn't imagine how this feels like. He scratched down my whole back, maybe as a punishment. "Hey, turn around." "what.. why?" he asked, out of breath. "Because I said so, now do it." He obviously was turned on by me being strictly dominant, and he turned around. "Ass up." I said and pulled it up right before I push myself back into him. I would hit his sweet spot every time now when I thrust. Jack grabbed my pillow and burried his mouth in it. But this position made me also weak, I'd come in some minutes. I kept thrusting inside Jack and let my hand glide to his member. By my touch he let out a deep groan and I felt him tighten, he seemed close. I kept stroking him an picked up speed as I thrusted. He said my name in a muffles voice, and right then I felt something on my hands. I also reached my climax and stayed inside until I was finished. Totally finished I fell down besides Jack and had to catch my breath again before I could speak again to Jack.

"That.. was awesome.." He said as he cuddled up against me. I put my arms around him "Yes.. Jack?" "Hm?" his blue eyes looked into mine, they were a bit red and still had some water in them "I love you, from the bottom of my heart." "I love you too. I'm so happy you gave in to your feelings and accepted mine. I love you."
-
Thank you very much for reading this, I know it isn't great but I tried.