Chapter 1- Nathalie Autumn Williams

Chapter 1

Autumn's POV

“Nathalie. Tomorrow, pack your luggage for on Saturday-“

“We will be going on another one of your business trips. Ugh” I cut my mom off.

“Nathalie. You know it is important for you to come with us because you will inherit our company.”

“It’s just that-“ I didn’t bother to continue.

I ran up to my bedroom to get some peace. If there even was peace in this house.

So let me introduce myself. And my happy family.

Note the sarcasm.

I’m Nathalie Autumn Williams. Yep, you guessed right. I’m the daughter of the second richest people on planet earth, Isabel and George Williams. I was born and raised in New York. I’d guess you’re imagining an all-expenses paid luxury trip, giant flat screen TV, everything you could imagine. But no. Okay, maybe my life is like that but you’d have to add blinding lights, camera shuffles, air-sickness, and home sickness.

You see my friends, rich people equals to die hard business men. And it just so happens, my parents are one of them. And I, an innocent child with no care in their businesses whatsoever, just had to be in every business meeting they had where probably I’d just slack off.

What does the fox say? DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING!

I was startled out of my thoughts. Seriously? I have got to change that ringtone.

“Hello?” I answered not bothering to look at the caller I.D.

“Why did you take so long to answer?! I gave you five miss calls already?! Where the heck are you anyways?!” I heard a familiar female voice ring in my ears.

“Why? Does baby Mia need milk? Did she pee her pants? Does she have a booboo?” I cooed.

            Mia Addison Campbell. My pretend sister, best friend, pet, enemy, boyfriend, oh whatsoever. Clearly, we’re best friends till the end. We had occasional fights. But that doesn’t have to be brought up.

“Why did you leave me to starve?!” She said playing along.

“Mama’s got important business to do.”

“Oh well, speaking of business. Another business trip?” She said, changing the subject.

“Don’t you even talk about it.”

“How’s about a trip to the ice cream shop? Meet you there!”

            And, she hung up on me.

I hate this attitude if hers. She always hangs up on people without a goodbye. I don’t know. I just don’t like it.

Anyways, I might as well enjoy ice cream.

***

“Mia Addison Campbell! How dare you not say goodbye and I love you to me?”  I said while locking up my bike and heading to the store.

            I just love acting angry at her. Her reactions vary.

“Hey! Over here! I got your favorite. Cotton Candy!” She said avoiding the topic.

“You think you can buy me with food?”

“Oh no! Uhm, what are you talking about anyways?”

“Oh nothing. Didn’t I tell you to change your attitude. You know that I hate to be hung upon without a goodbye.“

She sighed. “Yes. I know. Sorry. But I was so excited!” She complained.

“Anyways, can you put on chocolate sprinkles?” I asked the lady behind the counter. Knowing that Mia loves chocolate sprinkles, this would be a good distraction from this oh so awkward conversation.

“Hey, after this, let’s go to the park. I bet they have cotton candy there!” Mia said, excited.

“Let’s!” I said happily, momentarily forgetting my burdens.

“Oh. And Miss? Can you add more chocolate sprinkles?” She said addressing to the lady.

***

So here I am in the dreadful kingdom of white dragons who eat people and dispose them in different places in the world. A.K.A, my friends, the airport. As I was saying, I’m here in the airport, specifically, the dreadful lobby of John F. Kennedy International Airport, listening to cheesy One Direction songs on my iPod.

Oh, and of course, waiting to be eaten by the white dragons.

I have been dying for the past hour to escape this prison. And if I don’t do that in time, I would get eaten. So I’m kinda in a lose-lose situation here. Oh crap. My bladder.

“Mom, where’s the bathroom? I really have to go.”

            But to no avail.

“Sweetie, there’s a bathroom in the airplane. You can release it there. Just hold on.” mom said.

“Ding-dong! Ding-dong!” the speaker blasted.

            No, not now.

“Ladies and gentleman, good morning. Passengers of flight 1647 please board the plane N6742975 for your flight to London City. Once again, good morning.” the woman said while I desperately tried holding it in.

Holy crap. No. My bladder’s gonna burst. I have to go, now. Well, if I think of it, I’d be left behind. And if I get left behind, it means party! Anyway, my bladder’s more important.

“Let’s go, Nathalie.” my father said.

“I can’t. I really, really have to go. Just, hold the plane.” I responded.

“Nathalie! Go after her.” I just tuned out whatever my mom said right after that.

In a hurry of searching for the bathroom, I stumbled upon a person who probably ate steel oatmeal. I didn’t bother to say sorry because my attention was on my iPod. On the floor. I prayed silently that it did not break. I was going to pick it up but mystery boy decided to be playboy. Playboy picked up my iPod and handed it to me with those annoying smirks.

            “Miss Nathalie!” my bodyguards shouted.

            And with that, I slapped playboy.

***

Fun Facts: Isabel and George Williams aren’t really the second richest people to walk the face of planet earth. The real first runner-up is none other than Bill Gates!

----source: ibtimes.co.in---

***

Hey guys! So this is our very first time to write a story. So, what ‘dya think?

Wonderin’ why she slapped mystery boy? ~Next chapter~

Don’t be shy pointing out our mistakes. We’re open. Oh, and BTW, it’s a “we or us” because we’re two making this story. @RainbowChasing and @IamHappygolucky_. We merged to make this story for you guys.

And on some of the chapters, we will have games for you! And we will give you dedications.

Please, please comment what you think! We really need your feedback!

Thanks for reading this story!

p.s -- dedicated to @IvoryStars

                                                                                                ~Fay