Chapter 4- You're drooling, douchebag!

Chapter 4

Autumn's POV

4 hourse later...

I was strolling down the carnival with my friends. We were laughing and enjoying our time. But after a blink of the eye, they were gone. And I was left alone in a humongous crowd which was swallowing me whole. I battled to get out of that place. When I finally got a chance to breathe, I saw a fortune telling booth. An old lady was situated there with many cards and a ‘magic’ crystal ball. Since I got nothing to do or nowhere to go, I tried it out.

“Hello dear. Do you want me to read your fortune? There are many lucky people these days.”

“Uhm… uh… sure…?”

I got seated on the crooked seat which had a not-so-comfortable looking cushion. She held my hand with a little-wait too much force. Ouch.  Strong hand for an old lady. To be honest, she actually looks like, uhm, let’s say she looked like the mean old witch in Hansel and Gretel. Not that I’m mean, just… just truthful. 

Ouch.

She was mumbling something about an H and a G. Maybe she really is the old hag in Hansel and Gretel. I repeat, I am not mean. Just telling the truth.

“Sweetie, your hand is a little bit sweaty. Anyways, your business shall be successful this year and oh, your love life.”

“What about my love life?”

“I see a letter H… a G… and a big, big S. Do you, by any chance, have a significant person in your life of the opposite gender which is not your relative?”

Wow, that was long.

“Maybe. Wait yes. No, no, no. No. I don’t know.”

Ouch.

“Well, you’re lucky. You will cross paths with a person who has the initials G, H, or S. You two are destined.”

“Uhuh. Go on.” Even though I didn’t believe her, I was interested in what she has to say.

“This person is a bad boy and a douchebag. But you, and only you, can change his playboy ways. You will make this guy a hopeless romantic.”

Cliché, I know.

“The payment is 1 dollar.”

“Here you go. Thank you!” I shouted as I headed to find my friends.

Ouch.

Ouch!

Ouch!!!

“Hey! Beauti- wait… ugly hag! Will you wake up?”

OUCH!!

“Earth to Autumn, you’re drooling, douchebag.”

***

Hunter's POV

I woke up with the sunshine at my face. What a fool I am for not closing the window. I checked Autumn if she was still sleeping. I was shocked to see that she was in deep sleep mode even though the sun was hitting her face. This girl is a heavy sleeper.

I took this opportunity to study her features. Her hair was brownish red like Emma Stones’ hair. It also glowed in the sun. Her lips looked soft and… kissable. Her skin looked so soft it probably felt like a baby’s skin.