Chapter 2- Grayson Hunter Smith

Chapter 2

Hunter's POV

Well, how should I introduce myself?

I am known for being the only son of the richest people in the world. I am one of the most handsome bachelors living in this extraordinary planet. I am also considered as a child prodigy living in this generation.

Ugh! That’s really me but if I will be your friend, I can say that I am a player, slacker, bad boy, and super hot of course. I always go to night clubs. Forgetting that I am super rich, I am living my life to the fullest.

My parents are Nicholas and Charlotte Smith. They are the richest people living in this planet. We live in a super luxurious life. Being the richest people, it is composed of super duper consequences that most of the people don’t know.

These parents of mine love each other so much. Well, it’s supposed to be that way. I also love them because they also love me.

It’s just that I don’t want to be the heir of the biggest company in the entire world and I hate how my parents let me go to their business meeting. I don’t like how they boss me around. I have my own life though.

Ugh! It really annoys the hell out of me! They made me go to places I do not want to go. They let me do things I don’t want to do. Why don’t I live myself freely?

Enjoying what this earth has and what money can buy, you can do whatsoever you want to do.

And speaking of which, here it goes.

***

I am standing on the balcony, thinking of all the problems in my life. Dreaming about the time where I will be free from all this worrisome.

Then I remembered, today was my flight to London. I will be staying there for about half a year or so. I think, only think, that I will miss all my friends or not. Life is full of possibilities.

What does the fox say? DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING!

I suddenly close the door of the balcony when I heard my phone rang. I got my phone and saw who was calling. I sure need to talk to someone right now. Good timing for a best friend to call you isn’t it? It was my best friend, Austin Gabriel Parker.

“Hello dude what’s up?” I said

“Nothing much, just wanted to invite you tonight to the bar where we always go during Tuesday. Care to join me?” he asked

“Haven’t I told you today will be my flight to London? Oh I remember, you were drunk when I told you about it.”

“WHAT? You’re going to London and you told me while I was drunk? What the heck man! When will you be coming back?” he said while yelling at me.

“Half a year or so, I think. It still depends. My dad is going to open another branch there.”

“But dude, school is going to start in a few months. You didn’t enroll did you?”

“I did, but only for a half semester. I still don’t know when I will be coming back.”

“Well bro, I wish you good luck for whatever you will do in London. Are you still coming? What time will be your flight?”

“It will still be 2:30 in the morning. I guess I can still go with you. My luggage aren’t settled yet. I will be coming home earlier than usual. I need to be at the airport at 12:00 am.”

“Good! So see you there?”

“Yup, sure, bye” then I hang up on him.

I went to my closet and found some clothes to wear. I am wearing a leather jacket, white v-neck top, black skinny jeans, and maroon vans.