Chapter 13: FINAL

This story is told in Elise's point of view

The first thing I see when I open my eyes is my mom sleeping. I look around and I notice I'm at the hospital.

I have a needle in my arm and I feel a sickening pain in my stomach. I look down and see it bandaged up.

"Hey. Sweetie your awake." my dad comes in. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. What happened." I ask.

"You got shot and were in a coma for a couple weeks." Amy dad replied and I'm shocked. In a coma? How I was at Shadow Falls Academy.

"A coma? Are you sure. What happened to Liberty, Ava, Ingrid?" I was super confused.

"Oh the nurses. They were the ones who helped you."

"What about Professor Morpheus?" Now this has gotten strange.

"You mean Dr. Morpheus." my dad replied. What?!?! Was this all a dream. "Well we're glad your back Elise." My dad walked out of the room.

"Elise." my mom said waking up.

"Mom is this a joke? What about my superpowers?"

"Superpowers?" my mom laughed, "Sweetie I think your in shock. You don't have superpowers."

Ok this is to much for me. So that entire adventure was a dream!

"The medicine they injected you can cause hallucination." my mom explained. "I'm just glad your back honey."

*********************
I am so sorry for not uploading the last chapter! I got a new phone and there was some complications with it and my computer isn't working! I hope you guys enjoyed this story. This is my first work and I know it's pretty bad but thank you all for sticking with me. You guys rock!!!