Chapter 06

*Sonic and *Amy were discussing each other for what they did today with their friends.

"You dominated Shadow? That's great, Ames" *Sonic said and smiled.

"Yeah, you should have seen that, Sonic. And how did you beat Rouge and the other girls?" she asked.

"Well, it wasn't that easy but I with the help of the hammer" *Sonic answered.

"Very nice but Shadow said that you're my boyfriend since he guess you have feelings for me. Is it true?" *Amy asked him.

"Nope, not really" *Sonic said and shook his head.

"Mmhmm?" *Amy crosses her arms, she eventually got an smirk on her face.

"No re-re-really" *Sonic said nervously and backs off. He tries to not say it but with the smirk that she's giving him made him very annoyed, "Okay, all right. Yes, I do like you but I'm just not ready to open my feelings yet"

"Oh, okay. Because we are in different bodies or that if Eggman finds out?" *Amy guessed.

"You can say that, yes" *Sonic nodded.

"Good point there" *Amy said.

They later go to bed to rest after the discussion. *Sonic slept on the couch while *Amy slept on her bed.

"Mmmhmm, so soft" she yawned before going to sleep.

At the couch, *Sonic was dreaming a weird dream of him and Amy holding hands and kissing each other after. This made him woke up in shock and he panted out.

"Oh, my god" he gasped.

He soon fell back to sleep and dreamed more.

-

*Amy herself was dreaming of getting awarded by Sonic by beating Eggman herself.

"Congratulations Ames, You're now my second in command!" Sonic in her dream said and she squeals in happiness. Amy squealed and kisses him repeatedly on the face.

*Amy in reality smiled in her sleep.

"Mmmm...... Sonikku" she was talking in her sleep which she didn't realize. The sunlight from the window shines on her which woke her up.

"Oh, I really miss the moment I get to confess to Sonic" *Amy sighs in sadness over the dream.

-

A while later, *Sonic and *Amy were at Tails' workshop to ask how the crystals are doing.

"The crystals should be back to normal in about four days" Tails said and held out the crystals.

"Oh, good. I can't wait to be back" *Sonic said happily.

"Me too, I miss my body" *Amy said and held his hand.

"Yeah. And I'm starting to wonder how exactly these crystals made a male and female symbol shapes" *Sonic said curiously, glancing at the crystals.

"I have no idea Sonic, they might make these symbols as soon as a female and a male is close to them" Tails was not sure of how the crystals got the symbols.

"Okay, but now Amy and I got a 'date' to do" *Sonic said, looking at *Amy and then at Tails.

"Oh okay, but be sure no one stays in your way" Tails said.