About Ying's Feeling

Fang's POV

I think Ying is weird since Resha came to this school. Yaya said to me that she's jealous because I hold Resha. The reason why's she jealous :

She's afraid if Resha took me from her. I knew it from the beginning ! But why is she act like that ? Boboi said that Ying likes me ? Is that true ? I don't believe him !

Now, I want to tell you about that new student. Resha is a new student from Ceras, she has a twin sister, her name is Rasha. I don't know what is the different between Resha and Rasha's face. But Boboi can !! ( Maybe that's why he's more popular than me 😶, he's a little bit smart so many girls like him 😂 ). In the evening, I asked Ying to hang out with me. She accept my invitation 😄. I'm so excited ! I took a shower, I wear my grey tank top, dark blue pants, and I strapped my purple jacket on my hip. I also wore my favorite purple fingerless gloves 😜. I always wear that gloves, hehe. I'm arriving to the garden and waiting for Ying. After a while waiting for Ying, she's coming. She looks beautiful tonight. She is wearing a yellow long sleeves with yellow strips in it, dark blue jeans and a green headband. I like her style.. I bought a fish sandwiches with barbeque sauce and two cans of red carrot juice for us and we eat it at the garden chair..

"Thanks for bought me this sandwich", said Ying.

" Your welcome 😄", I replied.

Ying's POV

I ate my sandwich and he ate it too.. After that we're began to talk to each other..

Fang :"Ying, you're beautiful tonight"

Me :"Thanks 😆 !!, and you're handsome too 😅"

Fang :"he he thanks.. 😆.."

Me :"by the way, I'm sorry if I act so weird yesterday.."

Fang :"No, I was wrong. I'm sorry if I had a mistake 😅"

Me :"no.. it's not your fault.."

Fang :"I want to tell you something, Ying"

Me :"What is it ?"

Fang :"I don't mean to hold Resha, Ying.. I didn't mean to hold her"

Me :"no.. it's okay"

2 hours later, we're going home. Fang accompany me to my house, when we're arrived to my house..

Fang :"Bye, Ying. I hope you enjoy our.." ( he wants to say "date".. he almost slipped up [ lol ] )

Me :"our what ?"

Fang :"uhh.. umm.. Our sandwiches ! hehe..

Me :"ooh, okay. Bye, Fang ! This night is awesome ! I hope we can hang out again !"

Fang :"someday..haha ! Bye, I want to go home now, before Kaizo will worried about me 😜"

Me :"yeah, bye !"

After that, he goes to his home. I change my clothes and write on my diary..

Friday, 7th June 2013

Dear, Deedee

I'm very happy tonight ! Fang asked me to hanging out with him ! He bought me a fish sandwich with barbeque sauce ( my second favourite food ) and a can of red carrot juice. It's yummy ! Then, he apologized to what happened this morning. But I think it's not his fault.. it's that new student's fault. Why is she slipped beside Fang ? Never mine, I hope it will never happened again.

With happiness,

Ying Han Fei Wan