Finally

Fang's POV

After we dance, I kissed Ying again, Gopal kisses Resha's cheek, and Boboiboy hugs Yaya ( he scared to kiss Yaya 😂 ). It's 11 PM ! OMG, Kaizo will so angry with me ! Blah, never mine. After I realized it, I ask Ying to go home. After that, I lend Ying to her house with my motorcycle. When we're arrived at Ying's house..

Ying : "Thanks for drove me to here, Fang 😘"

Me : "Your welcome !"

Ying : "Do you want to stay at my house again ? Hahaha 😄 "

Me : "No, thanks.. hahaha 😂. I have to go home now. Bye bye, beautiful ! 😘"

Ying : "Bye, shadowboy !"

After I drove Ying to her house, I go to my house. When I'm arrived at my house, I knocked the door and Kaizo opened it..

Kaizo : "Where the hell were you ?"

Me : "To school 😓"

Kaizo : "Did you know what time is now ?"

Me : "It's 11 PM 😓"

Kaizo : "Why you're late ?"

Me : "Cause.."

Kaizo : "First, you have to come in"

Me : "Oh, yeah.. great idea"

I came in to house and I sit on the sofa. And Kaizo asks me to tell the story.

Me : "I'm late cause.. cause.."

Kaizo : "Did you proposed Ying ? 😏"
Me : "How did you.."

Kaizo : "HA ! I KNEW IT ! HAHAHA ! CONGRATULATION MA' BRO ! YOU DID IT ! YOU REALLY REALLY DID IT !!"

Me : "Uhh.. thanks 😅.. But, how did you know ?"

Kaizo : "I'm just guessing, he he.. Now, change your clothes and sleep now"

Me : "Ay ay, captain 👌!"

I changed my clothes, I wear a black shirt and dark blue short pants. After that, I'm lying in bed and I think about Ying.. After that, I sleep peacefully.