DC FanBoy

Fang's POV

When I came back to the class, I'm so upset. Someone tore my comic !

"WHO THE F**K DID THIS !!? ANSWER ME !!", I shouted.

No one answers..then, I see a paper ( a letter ) and I opened it.

" I don't like ur stupid comic haha 😈

-Ying"

At the end of the letter I saw Ying's autograph. Why the hell is she doin' it ?! It's hard to find that comic and that comic is too expensive !! Kaizo bought me that comic !! How dare you did this, Ying ! You're so mean and you're my worst friend ever !!!😬😬. I can't believe it ! I came to Ying's class and I yelled at her.

"EXPLAIN WHY YOU TORE MY DC COMIC !!", I yelled.

"What do you mean, Fang ? I don't understand !", she replied.

" STOP PRETENDING, YING !! YOU'RE SO CRUEL ! FOR NOW, I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE !! I SAW THIS LETTER AND I FOUND YOUR AUTOGRAPH IN IT !! ADMIT IT !! ", I yelled again.

Ying's POV

What the hell is he talking about ?! I don't understand ! Why is he yelled at me ?! I never tore his comic, never have been and never will be !! I even don't know that Fang is a DC comics FanBoy ! After he yelled at me, he throw his comic to my desk and goes away. Boboiboy is my classmate, he saw this incident. I started to cry and he cheers me up.