Chapter 1

Fang's POV

I woke up in the afternoon and then I took a shower. Then, I wore my grey tank top, dark blue pants, and my favourite purple jacket ( I strapped it on my hip ). I also wore my purple fingerless gloves. Me and my friends wanted to do our homework at Ying's house. Ying is a smart student and she's a hardworking type. Her grades are always good. We made a study group named "Study 4 lyf". After I dressed up, I was arriving to her house. I arrived at Ying's house at 6 PM. I think her house was too artistic. I saw many beautiful yellow/orange Lampions and fancy Chinese painting. I knocked the door and Ying opened it..

Ying :" hey, Fang ! you're just in time"

Me :"hehe.. by the way, where's Yaya ?"

Ying :"I don't know.. maybe she'll be late"

I was coming in when I saw Boboiboy and Gopal sits in front of Ying's television. They were still confused about math. You know what ? I think they're stupid (but why Boboiboy is more popular than me, urgh🙀). Then, they looked at me and begun to speak..

B&G :"Heyy, Fang ! you must to teach us about this stupid subject"

Me :"Nah, I'm too tired to teach both of you"

Ying :"hey, don't be like that, Fang ! Boboi, Gopal.. I'll teach both of you"

Me :"okay.. okay.. I'll teach them"(why she wants to teach that 2 idiots? damn it)

We were teaching them and suddenly someone banged the door pretty hard. Who was that ? It were bothering us, dude !
Ying opened the door, apparently...

Yaya :"DID I MISS SOMETHING GUYS ?!!"

Ying :"Gaah! ( scream )"

Gopal :"you don't have to shout like that way, Yaya"

Yaya :"hihi.. sorry I'm late, as an apology I made some biscuits for you guys"

Ying's POV

Oh, no ! That cursed biscuits !! She asked me to try it !! Well, I said to her that I was on a diet so I can't eat some sweet foods. And then she asked Fang to try her biscuits ! Poor Fang, he grabbed it and bit it ( You're too kind, Fang 😖 ). He whispered to me "it taste like a sandpaper", then he fainted. OMG.. he fainted ! Boboiboy carried him and put him on my bed. Then I asked something to Yaya..

Me :"what are the ingredients of your biscuits, huh ?"

Gopal :" yep that's right ! why people who eats your biscuits are always faint ?!"

Yaya :"I don't know lah, I just put some flour, butter, garlic and.."

Boboi :"what ?! you used garlic to made a biscuits ?! Are you kidding me, Yaya ?!!"

Yaya : "No.. Why ?"

Boboi : "N.. No ! Just.. forget about it.."

Me :" ( Whispering to Boboi ) that's why it tastes awful"

Boboiboy laughed a little.. Suddenly I realized that time showed 8 PM. Boboi, Gopal and Yaya came back to their house. Before Yaya left, she apologized to what happened to Fang and I forgived her. And before Boboiboy left, he left his uniform for Fang.
And then they left my house.