Chapter 5

Fang's POV

2 days later, I go to school alone.. Without Resha, not like a few days ago. When I walk alone, I remembered our ( Me and Ying ) moment when we're go to school together. I miss it, I would like first. My feelings are weird..

Ying's POV

I saw Fang walks alone to his class. It's not like usual, he usually walks with Resha. So weird.. I approached Fang and I apologies to him to what I did 2 days ago.

"I'm sorry to what I did 2 days ago. I had a problem so I'd been emotional, so sorry", I said.

" And the problem is me, right ?", He replied.

"Ugh.. Actually.." before I finished my words..

"No, just admit it. I'm sorry for yelled at you. I realized that it's not your fault. It's Rasha's fault", he said.

" What ? so Rasha did it, not Resha ?!", I'm shocked.

"Yeah, she likes me and always jealous when she saw us walked together so she trapped you", said Fang.

" So.. Rasha did it, not Resha. I have to apologies to Resha", I said.

"You don't have to, Resha forgave you from the beginning", said Fang.

" Oh, great ! She's so kind", I replied.

"Kind as you", Fang replied.

"Wh.. what did you said ?", I asked.

" Uhh.. no.. nothing, he he", He replied.

Actually, I know what did he said but I want to hear it again.. He complimented me 😄.

"Hey, Ying.. Next week our school hold a prom night isn't it ? Would you come there with me ?", Fang asked.

" Uh, sure !", I replied.

Yeaaay !! I can't wait for prom night !! I'm really really excited !! Suddenly the bell is ringing and I come back to my class. Ms. Raven comes and we started our school hour until 8 hours. Then, me and Fang walk together like many times ago.

Fang's POV

Before we go to our home, I want to meet Rasha. I'm very very angry right now cause she tore my favourite comic and trapped Ying. I ask Ying to wait for me at school garden. Then, I meet Rasha at canteen. She usually go there after school with Resha to buy a drink. And right, she's there !

"RASHA !!!", I called her.

Rasha looked at me with anxious face.

"Wh.. what ?", she replied.

"I KNOW WHAT DID YOU DO TO YING !!", I said.

She looked at Resha and yelling at her.

"WHY DID YOU TOLD HIM !!?", Said Rasha.

"He asked me", Said Resha.

*Rasha slaps Resha*

"you b*tch !", said Rasha.

I approached Resha and hug her.

" F*CK ! WHY YOU SLAPPED YOUR OWN SISTER ?!", I said.

Resha cries and hugs me back.

"NOW YOU TOOK FANG FROM ME, RESHA !?", she said.

" I NEVER LIKE HIM, RASHA !! I LIKE GOPAL NOT HIM !!!", said Resha.

"Whoa, so you liked Gopal ?", I asked.

"Oh, no ! I didn't mean to said that *cries again*", said Resha.

"It's okay if you liked Gopal, he's my bestfriend. And for you, Rasha.. Resha is a part of us now", I said.

Then, Rasha's tear fall on his cheek.

" Don't cry, I forgive you.. but don't do it again", I said.

Then, me and Resha go to school garden.

"Hey, Resha.. there's someone who wants to apologies to you", I said.

" Yeah, Resha.. I'm sorry for yelling at you and called you a b*tch", Said Ying.

"Never mine.. sometimes My sister called me a b*tch too when she's angry with me, haha.. I'm sorry to what my sister did to you.. it will never happened again", said Resha.

" Thanks", said Ying.

After then, we go to our home together.