Awkward Moment

Ying's POV

At 9 PM, I slept on the matrass because I didn't want to wake him up ( he slept on my bed ). But suddenly he woke up and carried me on a bridal style, then he put me on my bed. After that, he changed his clothes ! I saw him shirtless.. it's a little bit awkward when I saw him shirtless 😛.. But I think he was sexy (Ew, Ying..). He wore a black sando and a purple pants, and he also wore his jacket. He wanted to came back to his house. It was very dark in the outside, I can't let him go, so I woke up and grabbed his right hand..

Me :"Fang, don't go.. it's too dark in the outside"

Fang :"( smiles ) I can take care of myself, Ying.."

Me :"Uhm..but there's nobody in my house, I'm scared.. please stay in my house just one night 😭 ( actually, I'm not scared.. I'm just worried about Fang's condition )"

Fang :"Okay.. if you want to 😊"

After that conversation, he slept on the matrass and I slept on my bed.
At 4 AM, I woke up and I looked at the matrass. Where was Fang ? It was impossible if he came back to his house, because his bag was still in my room. And I saw a note taped in my room's wall.

"I made a cereal for you :) -Fang"

After I read it, I walked into my dining room and Fang was there.

" I'm sorry if I spend lots of your cereal, cause I really really hungry 😅", said Fang.

"it's okay, I know you're hungry", I replied.

" Thanks", said Fang.

"OMG ! What date is now ?!", He panicked.

" Chill out, Fang.. it's 13 October, now it's Thursday", I said.

"Oh no ! I didn't take my uniform !", he said.

" Don't worry.. Boboi left his uniform for you, he has two uniforms", I said.

"But I didn't take my books !", he said.

" Hey, chill out, dude ! Subject for today is just math, English, and PE.. cause our teachers gonna hold a meeting", I said.

"And you don't have to bring your English book cause ms. Raven just gonna bring us an assignment and she won't discuss anything that exist in our English book"

Fang's POV

I was a lucky man, haha.

"So, Our teachers gonna hold a meeting huh ?", I asked Ying.

" Yeah", she replied.

Okay, I was able to relax. It was 5 AM, Me and Ying took a shower ( in a different bathroom, okay ). When I was in the bathroom, I were thinking about Ying. Why is she scared when she was alone at her home ? Why is she became a coward ? I knew Ying is not a person like that. Okay.. forget about it, I have to dress up in that day and depart to school. Ying is dressed, and we were ready to depart to school. In the way to school, I stared at because Ying was very beautiful. She walked with her two beautiful ponytails and she wore her headband... it was lovely, he he.