Chapter 1

Hello Once again my beautiful people<3

So this is obviously the sequel for 'Rejection'. Thanks a lot to you guys that I am actually excited to write the sequel.

So this one is basically the continuation of Rejection, but in Josh and Dixie's P.O.V

Also there won't be any Points of view for Celeb because I haven't decided what to write from his perspective.

So I hope you enjoy it:D

Dixie's (P.O.V)

Life felt somewhat incomplete. No matter how much I tried to forget about Jenna's death, it all just came back running down on me like the wave of the shore.

It surprised me how the whole pack actually mourned over Jenna's death. At first I thought they would just stare at her dead body and walk away, but I was completely wrong because they sure as hell didn't.

[Flashback]

Jenna's limp body was lying on the couch with her eyes closed and a slight smile on her lips. I didn't know what to do, but to cry out desperately with Samuel and begging god to bring her back to us.

Her face was turning pale by each minute reminding us that she was no longer alive, but dead in a place where she can never return from.

Suddenly Celeb cried out in pain and fell on the floor hard. Everyone looked at him in shock and fear knowing exactly what was happening.

His wolf was leaving him for good.

His veins were popping out making him look outrageously frightening. He held his head in his hands and cried out in pain. 

Josh immediately went toward him in a swift motion and kneeled down on the floor.

"Celeb!" He called out. But Celeb looked so much in pain that it was obvious he didn't hear Josh's desperate calls. I knew what was going on with Celeb because quiet a few times, this kind of situations occurred in my old destroyed pack.

Celeb's wolf was hurting him for not marking his mate as his, and I completely agree with his wolf because this bastard absolutely deserved the pain.

Celeb shut his eyes and let out a frightening yet painful growl, and within seconds he went unconscious on the floor.

Sally went running down to Celeb's unconscious body screaming in fear. I looked at Jenna's dead body and suddenly I bursted out in tears.

Samuel slowly got up from his place and started walking upstairs looking heartbroken, like life didn't even have any meaning anymore. And I just sat there mourning over my sister's dead body.

“Take him to his room.” Josh yelled over two of the other guys and they immediately ran toward Celeb and picked up his unconscious body. It was very shocking how Sally got up as well and followed them while crying out in fear.

In fear of what? Losing him?

Soon enough, his parents followed them and half of the other pack members, leaving us with Jenna's dead body.

I still didn’t know what do to with Samuel, so I decided to just leave him alone and let him mourn over his dead girlfriend all alone.

“We have to bury her soon Stark before her body turns rotten.” Jenna’s mother said. I stared at her with my watery eyes and just looked at how she was going to react seeing her first born dead.