Chapter 21

Wohooo! I can't believe I have already reached chapter 21:D

So no more waiting and here is yet another chappy<3

Dixie's (P.O.V)

 As his lips attached to mine, he kissed me in a way like he had never before.

It was like as he was a desperate thirsty man searching for water, and I was the ocean where he could satisfy his thirst. He attacked me in way that was beautifully indescribable and yet at the same time sexy.

I let out a dreamy sigh as his delicious tongue thrusted in my mouth with full force. I know he was trying to hold himself back, but his wolf's control was way to demanding and strong.

It's not like I was actually complaining feeling my man’s most wanting lips on mine, I was just simply enjoying it.

The kiss was way too rough for my taste, and yet there I was, urging him to continue with his pace. I was supposed to make him control his wolf from the coarseness of his tongue, but instead my hands went around his neck, linking itself tightly and bringing his head closer to mine.

His large hands trailed from my hips down to my butt cheeks. He cupped them tightly and brought me closer to his heated strong body. A small weird sound escaped from the back of my throat as I felt myself becoming breathless.

Noticing my situation, instantly he removed his hot moist lips from mine and went on sucking his mark on my burning throat. My head went flying backwards abruptly as he kept on sucking and licking it.

All of a sudden I felt light-headed as I always get from his intense touches once I realize we both were lying on the cool ground above the yellow and green leaves of the forest.

Suddenly my heart race increased as I figured where this all was leading to. Josh pulled his head from my neck and looked at me deeply in the eyes.

I knew I had to make a decision right here if I wanted to complete the mating process. But somehow I felt shy and uncomfortable. Last time he had to make love to me was clearly out of force, but this time it was all willingly. To be honest, it was a scary feeling this time.

What if he doesn’t like my skinny body under all these baggy clothing? What if he changes his mind during the whole process? Tons of questions were popping in my mind and each was giving me a mini heart attack of its own.

“Just say the word love.” Oh the way he says love just melts my inside like a chocolate in the hot sun and makes me feel weirdly giddily. I noticed the intensity of his dark pupils as I drew as sharp breath.

They were staring with so much love and lust that it was making it impossible to believe if this was a dream or reality. The only way that popped into my mind to prove myself this was happening for real was to lean up to his beautiful face and kiss him softly on the lips.

As I gave him a short and sweet kiss, I pulled away with a soft smile playing on my lips. He stared down at my swollen lips for some time when all of a sudden he attacked it and ravished it like a hungry man. A shaky breath got out of my mouth as he slowly took of my jacket from my body.

The cool wind blew us with its iciness making us both shiver; but not in a cold feeling way that makes your teeth shutter and freeze you to death, but in a way which made us both feel more into one another. It just simply felt good against our heated bodies.

I was grateful when I didn’t feel like I was going to freeze from the midnight’s icy wind because the heat and intensity between us was enough to make me feel warm and cozy.