Chapter 19

Hey wattpaders<3

I am so sorry I couldn't upload last week. 

But to make it up, I wrote this chapter in Josh's POV.

So I hope you enjoy it:D

Josh's (P.O.V)

I gulped yet another glass of vodka with shut eyes enjoying the burning feeling of it down my throat. Letting out a heavy breath, I placed the glass on the table. Bodies of drunk people were surrounding the bar table as they were ordering drinks repeatedly. The club had gotten full and heavy already causing many people to bump with one another.

Usually I would've enjoyed being in a crowded place full of hot chicks, but tonight I was too occupied by my miserable thoughts of getting rejected yet once again.

“Two more shots.” I yelled to the waiter as loud as I could due to the loud sound of the blasting music. He nodded his head, and immediately two glasses of vodka was in front of me. I was planning on getting wasted tonight so that I could just escape from the crap feelings that were lingering inside me for way too long.

I gulped the liquid in a quick sip and started looking around the club. Feeling a little light headed, my vision started to become blurry. God how much alcohol had I consumed?

But looking at the bright side, the affect of the drink was kicking in my system just at the right amount of time.

I got off the high chair and started heading toward the dance floor. Random people were grinding their bodies against one another shamefully in lust. Girls were kissing random males while dancing unconsciously.

There were number of girls dancing heatedly with each other while guys watched them with big grins on their faces and whistling out loud. I would’ve enjoyed watching lesbian girls grinding and rubbing off their sinful bodies to one another, but all I wanted to enjoy was to feel her against me, he to be with me, and dance heatedly by me.

I felt two hands on my lower back and immediately turned around to see who it was.

As I turned around in one swift motion, I came face to face with a tall sexy brunette. I looked down and checked her out properly with my fuzzy vision. Not bad was my first thought. But as I started taking in her features really carefully, she started looking less appealing for my taste.

My love's face started flashing in front of my hazy eyes, and I couldn’t help but feel the pride of having the most beautiful mate in the world. There was no single soul in this planet that could blow my mind away other than her.

Paying attention to the girl in front of me, she smiled flirtatiously and slowly started trailing her fingers down my chest. I suddenly felt disgusted by her witch-like claws trailing down my body. I tried not to cringe, but somehow she noticed her seduction was not really affecting me at all.

I tried to walk away nicely, but she stopped me as she stood on her tip toes and brought her mouth near my ear. She let out a breath shivering me in disgust. I tried not to push her away, but she was making everything difficult. I used to enjoy having girls throwing themselves at me. But now, it felt all wrong and sickening.

I tried to suppress my uncomfortable posture as she thought I was actually okay letting her touch me inappropriately in every place.

She looked at me with a seductive smile thinking that she has won me over. Slowly, she started trailing small kissed on my jaw line making me almost choke in revulsion.

Here were girls who literally died to get my attention, and there was that girl who literally killed herself trying to stay away from me.

I closed my eyes to forget about everything but just her touches- which were almost driving me to edge of nastiness.