Chapter Two: Mystery Girl

"Y/N!" 

"What's wrong with you guys? You should've been able to beat them by now." You asked and jumped down.

"Did you guys really get that weak since I've been gone?" You asked with a straight face.

"HEY SHUT IT!" Natsu yelled. "I'LL SHOW YOU HOW STRONG I AM!" He said and tried to punch Y/n.

You simply moved to the side, making Natsu run into a tree. "Not the time, you idiot." You said and sighed, shaking her head.

"Now for you guys." You said, and looked over at the dark mages.

"Normally, I wouldn't care about this right now, but your guild, Dragon's Edge, is the guild I'm trying to beat for my mission. You also attacked Wendy. Which is something that you don't do when I'm around" You said and glared at them, giving them your full attention.

"Thanks Y/n" Wendy said, a happy smile on her face. 

You only nodded a bit. "Don't get so used to this. I won't always be around to save you."

Wendy laughed and nodded. You and Wendy were like sisters. No matter how cold you may seem, everyone knows you will always have a soft spot for the young dragon slayer.

"She reminds me of someone I know." Hanji said, looking at Levi with a glint in her eyes.

"Whatever four eyes." He said, as usual, not caring. But Hange could've sworn that she saw a spark of interest in his eyes.

"Awe look, the little girl has come to play with us." The leader of the dark guild said.

You kept a strait face. "You mean this little girl has come to kick your ass." 

"HA! As if you cou-" He was cut off by you kicking him in the stomach, sending him flying into a tree.

"Yeah, as if." You said smirking.

The Fairy Tail members chuckled some, while the AOT characters were just surprised at your speed and accuracy. 

"BLACK DRAGON'S DARK SWIPE!" You shouted, and a black wing made of dark magic sent the others flying in every direction.

"See, like I said, easy." You said.

"Yeah, for you Y/n, but we're not as strong as you are." Lucy whined. 

"Yeah right! I could beat her any day." Natsu said confidently.

You glared at him. "Wanna test that theory?"

Natsu shivered and backed away. "N-no"

"Thought so." You said. "Anyway, so you guys need help getting back to you're world right?" You asked. 

"Uh, yeah. How did you know?" Hanji asked.

"Because I know every type of magic in this world. That included mind reading magic, so I just simply read your mind, and figured out the situation." You simply said. "And plus, you have no magic energy coming from your. Your engery in itself doesn't match this world."

"Whoa, that's cool." Armin said.

"I might be able to help you, but it takes a lot of magic energy to make a portal, so the process is slow." You said.

"Wow Y/n. I've never heard you actually volunteer to help someone before. Except Wendy of course." Erza said surprised, a small smile on her face.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm only doing this so they can leave. The less people to annoy me the better." You said.

"Yep, she definitely reminds me of you Shorty." Hange said as she nudged Levi.

"Yeah, she kind of does captain." Eren said. 

Levi rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Why would you even care if she does?" 

"Because, it's just funny. I guess every world has someone whose cold. In ours it's you, in this one, it's her." She said.

"Whatever four eyes. I really don't care." He said with a bored expression.

She just giggled and looked in between the two of you.

"Anyways, I guess you guys can stay at the guild for now. Until Y/n's  done with the portal at least. We just have to make sure that its okay with our Maser."  Erza said.

"Ok, thanks for helping us." Armin said, bowing in gratitude.

"Anytime." Wendy said and smiled. 

"Let's just get going already." You said impatient. 

"Why should we trust you? We don't know anything about you" Levi said. Not trusting her.

"Well who else are you going to trust? Listen, you're not in your world anymore where you're the boss. You're in my world now, and I'm the only one who knows the way out of here. And in my world, you're defenseless. So right now, what I say goes unless you wanna die here. Deal with it." You said glaring at him. 

The both of you glared at each other for a while until Levi looked away. "Tch, whatever."

The AOT members were surprised that Levi had looked away. Looking away was a sign of submission. Something Levi never does. 

"This girl must really be something."  They all thought.