Chapter Four: An Interesting Place

Levi's thoughts were interrupted when he heard knocking on a door, looking over to see your knuckles lightly brushing against the door to the Master's office. 

The door opened to reveal a man even shorter than Levi. (Someone's shorter than Levi?!)

"Hello Y/n. I guess the mission went well?" He asked, looking up at the girl with a soft look. 

You nodded your head and motioned towards the others. "Except for the fact that I found these guys in the woods." She said.

"Now now Y/m. Don't be so rude." He said. 

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever, I didn't even say anything rude." You grumbled.

"What was that?" The master said, turning towards you.

You sighed. "Nothing, nothing." You said.

"Good. Now all of you come to my office and explain to me what's going on." He said and stepped aside to let them in. 

"My name is Makarov by the way." He said and sat down. 

"Now please explain the situation."  

                    *Time Skip*

"Oh I see. Well. Y/n, do you think that you can make them a portal?" Makarov asked.

"Sure I guess. The faster they leave, the better." You said and crossed your arms.

Makarov sighed. "You are dismissed Y/n." He said, waving his hand. 

You nodded your head and walked out of the room, closing the door behind you.

The others followed you until Makarov stopped them. "Wait." He said.

They turned around to look at the Master.

"What?" Levi asked, his tone a bit harsh.

"Stop being rude Levi. What did you need?" Hangi asked the old man. 

"I wanted to tell you to not take what Y/n says to you, or does, personally. It's just the way she is." He said sadly. 

"Why is she so mean though? Erza said that she used to be abused, but that was it. Do you know anything else about it?" Armin asked. 

"Yes I do. But that is something that Y/n has to tell you for herself. It's not my place to do so." 

Once they walked out, they saw you sitting on the railing on the second floor looking down at hte ground floor. 

"Why are you up here?" Eren asked, standing next to you. 

"Look downstairs and you tell me." You said.

They looked over the railing and saw a massive fight going on, that included almost every guild member except for a few girls that were just hanging out in the back, being quiet.

"Oh."  Mikasa said. 

"Does this happen often?" Hanji asked.

"Yep, and its annoying as hell." You replied.

Suddenly a guy, as the AOT members remembered to be Natsu, came up to you  with his fists on fire. 

"Y/N FIGHT ME!" He yelled.

As he tried to punch you, you moved your head to the side making him miss and run into the wall behind you instead.

"That's even more annoying." You said and sighed as the others were looking at Natsu's unconscious body. 

"Shouldn't you or someone help him?" Eren asked, looking around nervously.

"Nah, he'll wake up in about a couple of minutes or so and try to fight me again,  fail, then Erza comes, drags him away, and then the cycle repeats tomorrow." You said and shrugged slightly

This was certainly a weird, and interesting place, but it just made the experience more enjoyable and fun for them.