Chapter 1.

Characters:
Annie: 12
Brennan:13
Katie:12
Caleb: 14
Sydney: 13

THE OTHER GIRL
August 1st, 2016 7:23 am
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Annie's POV//
Today is the first day of school. I'm in sixth grade.
I need to look good for my first day of middle school.
What should I wear? I'll text Katie to see what she's wearing. ( K= Katie. A= Annie)
A: what are you wearing today?
K: Jeans and Créme colored shirt with my converses.
A: I'm gonna wear my white jeans and maroon shirt with Jack Rogers'.
K: ok I'll see you on the bus. Bye BFF💖💖
A: Bye💖💖
Brennan's POV//
Today is my first day of seventh grade. I've gotta look good today. I like this one girl, her name is Christina. She has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.I like her a lot. But I like Annie a little bit. So I need to look good today to show how much of a glow up I've had. What am I thinking they've seen me all summer at the Country Club. I should probably go eat breakfast now because I'm running late, like always.
Annie's POV//
Mom calls me down for breakfast so I hurry and run down the stairs so I can beat Hayley and Caleb to the table so I can get the best plate. The "Best Plate" is the plate with the most bacon. But before I could get down there Caleb had beat me to it.
"Haha" Caleb said with a big smile on his face.
"Very funny" I responded. Hayley came down the stairs looking really tired. She must have stayed up all night planning her outfit for the first day of 3rd grade. I hurry up and get done with breakfast, grab my bag along with my shoes, and head out the door with Caleb. Mom has to drop Hayley off at school because they don't have a bus at Hayley's school. As the bus approaches the bus stop I see Katie through the window. I hop into the bus and sit beside Katie. Behind us is Brennan and Caleb.
Homeroom at West Peak Middle School. 8:45 am
Katie's POV//
I get out my journal and doodle some hearts and flowers. The teacher welcomes the incoming sixth graders (sixth and seventh share homeroom period/class) In the corner of my eye I saw Annie looking at Brennan. It looked like she was day dreaming.
"Annie?" I said. "What? Sorry I was day dreaming." Annie said quietly. That's what I thought. The bell rang and it was time for me to go to math. "Bye guys" I said to Caleb,Brennan, and Annie.
"Bye" they all said at once.

Chapter 2 will be out soon! Xoxo, flippinxtayley.