Chapter 4

Authors Note: I changed the month to September because I want to do something to do with fall and Halloween.
September 30th 2016 7:00 am
ANNIES POV//
I'm kinda scared to to take my plan into action. But I want Brennan to be mine. But I just don't want to do this. I don't know what to do.
Brennan's POV//
I really want to break up with Christina, but I don't know how to. I really want Annie to be mine. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna break up with Christina and ask Annie out.
                           ON THE BUS
Brennan's POV//
"Christiana? I need to talk to you." I said
"Ok what is it?" Christina said.
"I'm breaking up with you" I said
"Oh ok then I was gonna tell you that too" she said.
"We can still be friends" I said
"Well the reason why I'm breaking up with you is because I'm moving to New York" she said.
"Oh I hope you have fun living in New York"
I said.
                           Annie's POV//
AT LUNCH
"Hey Annie can I talk to you?" Brennan said.
"Sure" I said nervously. We walked over to the lockers outside the lunch room.
"Annie will you be my girlfriend?" Brennan said.
"Yes!" I said with so much joy. "What about Christina?" I said. "We broke up" Brennan said.
I didn't even have to do my plan! I'm so excited!
We walk back to the lunch table and we are smiling and holding hands so everyone knows we are together.
Caleb's POV//
"Well look at the love birds" I said. Sydney laughs and says "so are you guys a thing now?"
"Yep" Brennan said. "Ok let's talk about Halloween. What are we all gonna be?" Annie said. "Lets be Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, Annie!" Katie said.
"Let's be Joker and Harley Quinn, Caleb!" Sydney said. "Ok I'm cool with that" I said. "I'm gonna be "where's Waldo".  Brennan said.
Sydneys POV//
I love matching costumes and I'm so glad that Caleb and I are being Harley and Joker. My favorite villains.
Annie's POV//
I really want to have a Halloween costume with Brennan, but I don't want Katie to be left out. Ugh i don't know.

Chapter 5 is coming soon!