Chapter 3

*AUTHORS NOTE* this is very long so enjoy!
Annie's POV//
I'm gonna call Katie and tell her I left my notebook on the seat. No answer. So I call Brennan. He didn't answer. Well It will be in the lost and found. I'm so tired. Who knew middle school was so exhausting. I want to take a nap but I have to do my homework. Ugh. At least there's only 2 pages.
Brennan's POV//
Oh no Christina just saw my phone light up with "CRUSH❤️️❤️️😊" on it. And she didn't call me. I'm in big trouble.
Christina's POV//
Brennan's phone lit up with "CRUSH❤️❤️😊" on the screen. I didn't call him. He has some explaining to do. "Who is that??" I exclaimed.
Brennan's POV//
Oh shoot. I have to tell the truth.
"Uhhh... Annie..." I said quietly. "Oh really!" Christina shouted. "I haven't changed her contact yet." I said. "Oh... so you had a crush on her?"
She responded.  "Uhh. Yeah. Before we started dating" I said. What?? No Brennan you still like Annie. But I can't tell Christina  I like Annie too. "Oh ok as long as you only love me and no one else."
Ugh well this is going to be a great year.
Annie's POV//
I get a text from Katie. (A=Annie K=Katie)
K: sorry I missed your call. But You won't believe what happened on the bus after you got off.
A: what happened??
K: you called Brennan right?
A: yeah.
K: his contact for you is "CRUSH❤️❤️😊" and Christina saw it😂😂
A: Brennan has a crush on me??
K: yeah. Gtg see you at gym practice
A:bye
Brennan has a crush on me?!?!! YAYAYAYAYYA!!! All I have to do is break them up and he's mine! But I need a plan.
                             AT GYM PRACTICE.
Annie's POV//
I'm stretching for vault as I see Brennan walking towards me. "Hey Annith." He said laughing. "Hey Bren" I said laughing.  "Did Katie tell you what happened on the bus?"  He said nervously. "Yeah" I said awkwardly. "Annie, no time for chitter chatter. Come on!" Coach Mary yelled. "Bye Brennan" I said before running to do my vault.
Brennan's POV//
"Bye Annie" I said quickly. I watched her do her vault. She did a powerful yurchenko and stuck the landing. She's so good at gymnastics. I better leave before I look like a stalker.
Annie's POV//
I did a yurchenko and stuck the landing. Brennan was watching. He smiled when I stuck the landing.
I want to tell him sooo bad that I like him.
                              ANNIES HOUSE
I made a plan for Brennan to break up with Christina on the way home. So Christina's going to be all bratty and mean to Brennan so he will break up with her. And when they break up I'll ask Brennan out. But the one thing that kinda blocks my plan is how will I get Christina to be all bratty and mean? Oooo I know! I could flirt with Brennan and he flirts back and Christina will be so jealous.  Okay I'm gonna take the plan into action tomorrow on the bus.

Stay tuned for chapter 4! Xoxo, flippinxtayley