Chapter 7

Katie's POV//
It's been about an hour. I'm getting worried. I mean she could die. I hope she doesn't die. As I'm thinking about how my BFF could die. I start to think about all of the memories. All of the inside jokes. One of our inside jokes is "BOKEH!" We say as if we are chickens. And when we were looking through edits and fanfics. When we went to the Bahamas. Our seven day sleepover. I'm so worried right now.
Brennan's POV//
I get a text from this girl from my school. Her name is  Ashley. (B= Brennan. A=Ashley)
A: Hey😄
B:  Hey
A: What's up?
B: At the hospital. My girlfriend hit her head on the side of the boat and passed out.
A: Oh sorry to hear about that. So you're taken?
B: Yeah. Why?
A: Nothing
B: Okay umm I have to go. Bye
A: bye😉

What in the world. She must like me or something. Whatever. I only have a one class with her. But I shouldn't be worried about some random girl. I need to worry about Annie. Wow, Julianna Grace LeBlanc. She's beautiful. And has a wonderful personality.
Caleb's POV//
No no no. My sister could die. I'm worried. Really worried. I don't want to lose my sister. As I'm pacing back and forth the Nurse comes out and tells us she's awake. Thank the Lord. God is amazing. If she's awake that means she's gonna survive. But you never know.
Katie's POV//
Thank you God. She's alive. As soon as I get in the room she looks at me and smiles and quietly says "Katie I'm so glad to see you!" "I'm so thankful you're alive!" I said thankfully. The nurse said that she only broke her right leg. So she won't be able to do gymnastics. But I mean that's better than being dead.
Annie's POV//
Well I can't do gymnastics for 2 months. But I mean, I'm just thankful I'm alive. I can still go to practice. But I can't practice. I can watch. But anyways I might leave the hospital tonight hopefully.
                                LATER THAT DAY
Sydney's POV//
It's getting around 6 o'clock so Mrs.Katie suggested that she could take Luke,Brennan,Ryan,Katie, and I home. All of us agree except Katie, she wants to stay with Annie. So Mrs.Katie takes us home.
Katie's POV//
I'm staying here with Annie and Mr.Billy while Mrs.Katie takes everyone home. About 30 minutes after Mrs.Katie comes back. And then the nurse comes out and says Annie is good to go home. "Can I stay the night?" I asked Mrs Katie. "Sure if your mom is okay with it." She said.
So I texted my mom and asked her if I could stay at Annie's and she said yes. So I go home with Annie.