Chapter 5

September 30th 2016 12:00
Caleb's POV//
There's no school for the rest of the week because it's fall break. Today Sydney,Luke,Katie and Brennan are coming over to go out on the boat since it's still pretty hot outside. They should be here any minute.
Annie's POV//
I hear the door bell ring so I get up and answer it expecting it to be my friends. But no. It's Liv. She has been making up lies about me. I don't want to see her.
(A=Annie. L= Liv)
A: what are you doing here at my house.
L: Annie I'm so sorry for bullying you. Can I have my BFF back?
A: No. You hurt me. And I don't want you as my best friend. Katie is my bestfriend.
L: Fine your loss.
A: My loss?! Umm no I'm the one who got you famous! And I can make the subscribers,followers, and money disappear. Goodbye Olivia.
Liv's POV//
The only reason I apologized was because I want to stay famous. Ugh. Julianna Grace LeBlanc hasn't seen the last of me.
Katie's POV//
As we were driving to Annie's House I saw Liv walking on the sidewalk. Not suspicious at all.
I got a text from from Annie
A: U won't believe who just showed up at my door
K: let me guess. Liv?
A: how did you know???
K: I saw her walking on the sidewalk near your neighborhood.
A: ohh. How far away are u from here?
K: 3 minutes
A: ok see u later
K: bye.
Annie's POV//
I hear a knock on the door so I answer it . Thankfully it's my supporting and loving friends. Not Liv.
I hug Katie, Brennan, Sydney, and Luke.
When I hug Luke Brennan looks a little mad. I mean it's just Luke. He's one of my Bestfriends. Maybe Brennan is just jealous. Mom told us to get ready to go out on the boat. Me,Katie,Sydney, and Hayley head upstairs to get changed. And Brennan,Caleb,Luke,and Ryan head downstairs to Caleb's room to get ready.
Brennan's POV//
I'm kinda mad that Annie hugged Luke. Okay that sounds so childish. I need to stop being overprotective.

Heyy guys! Sorry for being so inactive. I've been so stressed with school, even though I'm homeschooled it's still very stressful like any other school. But I promise I won't stop posting fanfics! Love you guys!
- flippinxtayley 💞💞