Chapter 6

September 30th 12:30 pm
Annie's POV//
We are going out on the boat in a few minutes. But we are still waiting on Hayley to get ready. "Hey Annith"Brennan said in the cutest voice ever. Gosh he's cute. Hayley comes down the stairs so we all head out to the boat. I dont really feel like I need to wear a life jacket. I can swim. So i dont wear one. Neither does Katie,Brennan,Caleb, and Sydney. But Hayley and Ryan wear one because Mom said they needed to. We get on the boat and I ask Katie to take a picture of me on the boat but when I get to the edge of the boat I slip and hit my head on the edge of the boat as I'm falling to the water. Everything is pitch black.
Katie's POV//
Annie asked me to take a picture of her by the edge of the boat. But she fell and hit head on the edge of the boat. My immediate reaction is to jump into the water and find her. I jumped in and I felt around the water and then I felt a hand touch my foot and I knew it was Annie's because she had an infinity ring on. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up to the boat. Brennan and Caleb helped me get her back on the boat. Mr. Billy called 911 and an ambulance came and put Annie on a stretcher and sent her to the hospital as fast as they could.  Mrs. Katie is taking us to the hospital while Mr.Billy and Annie are in the ambulance.
Brennan's POV//
We made it to the hospital. We get out and we sit in the waiting room. I hope Annie is gonna be okay. But the only thing we can do is pray.