Welcome back

(Steven's pov)
I was watching a movie in my room and glanced away to see Amethyst going to her room. I snuck behind her and followed. "Hey Amethyst!" I yelled jumping on her. "Hey Steven." She said getting up. "Can you play with me?" I asked. "Maybe later." She said and I went back to my room. I turned of the tv and flopped on my bed. "Hey Steven we're going on a mission!" Garnet called. "K see ya later." I said as they left. When they were gone I went to the bubble room. I looked around and one caught my eye. It was a purple gem but something was different about it. It looked fine and then it hit me. It was a diamond. A purple diamond. Suddenly the bubble popped. I hadn't touched it. The diamond suddenly formed. She was tall with (h/l) purple hair. She wore a purple suit (above) (change it if you want) and she looked hurt. She looked at me for a second then fell to the floor weak. "Are you ok?" I asked her . "Err ya." She said slowly getting up. "W-where am I?" She asked. "This is where me and the crystal gems live." I said. "Wait they're here?!" She sounded excited. "Steven we're back!" A voice called. It was garnet. Oh no this is bad.

(Purple diamonds pov)
I heard a voice that said. "Steven we're back!" It sounded like garnet. I met her when I joined the rebellion. "Garnet?" I said. The door opened and in front of it was garnet, pearl, and some sort of amethyst. "Purple diamond?" Garnet and pearl say dropping their weapons. I ran toward them and hugged them. "I thought they shattered you!" Pearl said whipping her tear stained face. "I'm fine, what year is it and where is rose and the rest of the rebellion?" I asked. They said nothing. "It's 2016... And this is what's left of roses rebellion." Garnet said. "I'm rose's son." Steven said behind me. "Oh." I said still processing this new information. "You ok?" Steven asked. "I don't know.." I said falling to my knees. Everyone came over to me even the amethyst whom I didn't know. Suddenly outside came a loud crash.

Hey guys I was supposed to update yesterday but it was halloween and so I went trick or treating. I took a picture with a girl and I completed my homework and collected 1,728 prices of candy! I love this holiday. Ok bye my cutie pies!!!!!!