Friends

( a/n Before I start, this was going to originally be written with aquamarine, then came the new episodes and I couldn't use aquamarine (also she's a pain in the ass and it's super annoying) so the name has now been changed. Also, I forgot to mention I don't have a drawing for my new character, but I'll make one as soon as possible and I'll put it up in a future chapter. Ok let's begin today's chapter for this book!)

(Purple Diamonds POV)
"Turquoise? Is that you?" I called. "The one and only!" She replied with a big childish grin. "As excited as ever I can see." I said and chuckled. "How long have you been here." "Probably five days. I'm not really sure." She said and shrugged. That means she might've seen my whole thing with Steven. If so, today is going to be a long day. "Hello, Purple." Turquoise said, waving her hand in front of my face. "Huh?" I said. "You were spacing out." She said. "Oh, I was, wasn't I? I guess I'm just getting lost in thought more often." I said, while embarrassingly rubbing the back of my neck, grinning. "So, how's earth?" Turquoise asked. "I like it honestly, it's a good place." I said. "By the way, why are you here? Why aren't you back at homeworld?" I asked, confused.
"Well, I realised that I don't like homeworld. I don't have any choices to make. I can't do anything unless it's diamond approved. So I'm going to start all over from the beginning and find a new life for me here on Earth." She said. "Well, that sounds like a great idea and I completely support your choice in staying here on earth." I said. "Thanks PD. I'll see ya around." She said and walked off. "Bye!" I called out. "And stop calling me that! It's a ridiculous nickname that I don't like!" "Well that's to bad PD." She called back obviously trying to get on my nerves ( a/n wow she sounds an awful lot like my sister. If not exactly like my sister. That's kinda cool and kinda weird at the same time). When was that crazy gem going to learn that you can't call people by nicknames they don't want. I walked back to the house and plopped back down on the couch. It had been a long day and right now all I wanted to do was relax and take a break. Everything was so eventful and it all happened so fast. Later, Steven walked back in the house (A/n does anyone remember anything that happened after last chapter. My mind is completely blank right now so this is almost a filer chapter. Key word; almost). "Hey Steven." I said. "Oh, hey purple." He said and gave me a small wave. "Are you felling ok? I know what happened to you and all this stress it must be hard." I said. Steven's eyes softened and he walked over to me. He hugged me and cried. I started to run his back sympathetically and tried to calm him down to the best of my abilities. "You know if you need someone to talk to you can always count on me, because no matter what I'm always going to be there for you." I said to him. He needed my help and because I'm his friend I'm going to help him by listening to what he has to say, taking care of him, and show him that I care so deeply for his well being and I want to be able to know that he is ok. He nodded and I smiled a caring smile. "You're such an amazing friend Purple." He said. "Thank you Steven. I think you are too." I said and gave him a wide smile. In my head though all I could think was the thought that. 'Yeah, friends. That's all we're ever going to be.' Then I would've signed had I said it out loud. But I'm only his friend. That's it.

Hey guys. Sorry about such a short chapter. I had literally no time or ideas so this is what I ended up with. I have a writer's block. So, some help would be useful. Comment ideas, feedback, or anything that you want that might be useful for my use. Also I couldn't find a picture to use, so I can only do a video for this chapter. Sorry. Ok bye my little potatoes!!!!!!