Entering Turquoise

((Before I start, OHMYGODS the new episodes are crazy!))"Hey Steven." I said, running over to Steven. "Hm? What is it Purple?" He asked. "I have a new friend here named Turquoise. She escaped homeworld. I was wondering, do you think we could accommodate and allow her to live with us. Pretty please?" I begged him and used my puppy eyes too. He thought for a moment then spoke. "I don't see why not but I have to talk to the other gems before we can make any final decisions." He finally decided and gave me one of his sincere smiles. I smiled back feeling my insides flutter. "That's a really good idea Steven. You really are maturing well." I said and got up. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to go find Turquoise and bring her here." I said. "Oh! Can I come too?" Steven asked. "Sure. I don't mind." I shrugged and smiled. "Awesome!" He jumped up and landed next to me. I giggled lightly at him being childish and we walked out. "Where do you think she might be?" Steven asked. I thought for a moment. "Well, she would most likely go to somewhere she can have a lot of fun and play games, since that's something she loves too." I concluded as we walked towards the Big Donut. "Well, we can get donuts. Then, we can go to the arcade. If there's any place you can play games and have fun. It would be there." Steven said in a hero pose. "That sounds reasonable." I said and nodded. "Okay. Cool. Wait out here while I grab us something to eat. Donuts, preferably." He said and ran into the Big Donut. I patiently waited for him outside. He came back with two white, paper bags. He handed one to me. "Here you go m'lady." He said and bowed lightly. I giggled and took it. "Why thank you sir." I said and opened the bag taking a Donut out of the bag and taking a bit out of it. The sweet taste of the food entered my mouth. This is really good. Donuts were definitely one of my favourite foods. I enjoyed eating them. "Okay! Let's get going!" Steven said with his usual bubbly excitement that laced his voice. I finished my donuts. "Yep! Let's go!" I said and jumped up. We made our way to the arcade and I explained what Turquoise looked like((I'm working on a picture for Turquoise. I'll post it as soon as I finish it. It will be at the top of the chapter above the title)). Steven seemed excited to meet her and I was definitely glad that he wanted to make new friends. "Here we are!" Steven said as we stopped in front of the arcade. "Awesome!" I said and we walked in. I scanned the area with Steven for Turquoise. I suddenly see her. She says something but I can't hear what she said. Her back is facing me. "Turquoise!" I said and ran over to her. She jumped and turned to me. "O-Oh! Hey! It's just you Purple. You scared me." She said. "Uh, who's this?" She pointed to Steven and he waved to her. "This is my friend Steven Universe. He is with the crystal gems." I said. "Th-The crystal gems?!" She was surprised. "I thought they were destroyed in the war." She stared at him in shock. "Well, we wanted you to join us." I said. "J-Join the rebellion? Well, I-I... okay. I might as well. It sounds like some fun and adventure." She said and nodded. "Fantastic! All we need to do is introduce you to the other crystal gems and if you except you, which they most likely will, you will be allowed to stay with us and go on adventures with the rest of us." Steven said. "Alrighty then, let's go." She said and smiled. Steven and I lead her back to the house. We walked in and so did Turquoise. Immediately, the crystal gems jumped into a fighting stance. "Steven! Purple! Who is that?!" Pearl asked, being the mom that she was. "Please! Put your weapons down." I said trying to ease them. "This is our friend Turquoise." Steven followed me up. Turquoise waved shyly at them, already nervous. "Turquoise, this is pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst." I said, addressing each gem to their name. They waved at her and she waved back. Good. This is a good start. "G-Garnet is a fusion!" She suddenly gasped. "Uh, yeah." I said unsure of how to reply. Suddenly, Turquoise was all over Garnet. She was asking her a million questions. "Now. Calm down. Let's take this slow. Come on. Let's go on a walk." Garnet  said calmly, directing her outside. Once they got outside, I turned to the rest of the crystal gems to see their reactions. Luckily, they seemed relaxed. "I think she would be a nice addition to the team." Pearl said. "For once, I agree with you Pearl." Amethyst said and nodded. This made Pearl slightly annoyed but she kept calm. I clasped my hands and smiled. "Perfect! I can't wait to tell her that you would like to add her to our team of crystal gems!" I said excitedly. The others nodded. "Yay! I'm excited!" Steven said with one of his usual happy smiles. You know, this day could become a special one indeed. I finally have one of my old friends back.

I finally finished! I owe you guys this chapter. I'm so sorry that I made you guys wait so long for a new chapter. I'm such a bad person. I'll start updating more often with this book because I found some new potential with a possible storyline and an interesting conflict that I'm going to drop hints for in between chapters. This book will definitely be a fun one to right and I hope you guys will enjoy it too as I wrote more of it. Until next time! Have a wonderful and absolutely amazing day!!!