Gotta Secret

Lately, our problems with home world gems have been increasing. I think it might just be a coincidence but they tend to appear at random times as well. It honestly grew terrified when they started demanding that I return. But, I don't want to go back. There's no one I can trust anymore on home world. I trusted pink diamond, but I can't go back to her and that's because she's dead. Not to mention, the diamonds would probably try to remake me to their use. But I enjoy having feelings that are human and being free to do what I want, when I want too. So, there is no reason for me to return. At least, that's how I view it. Who knows what the diamonds are thinking? I'm scared that they might do something to me if I return. They might... remake me. But, I like the way I am and that I can feel emotions. I don't want the diamonds to change me. While I was running through my thoughts in my room, I was surprised by Aquamarine, who had sneaked up on me and jumped on my back, making me yelp and jump up. "Gah! A-Aquamarine! You scared me!" I yelped and gripped my chest to calm myself and soothe my breathing. She laughed softly at me and gave me one of her cheesy smiles. Before I could say anything to her, I heard a ding. She perked up and ran out of my room. What was that about...? Did she have something to hide from me? But, we're best friends! There is no way she is hiding something important from me. Maybe it's a surprise party! Yeah! I'm sure that's all it is! After all, we would never hide anything important from each other, especially since we're so close. We have been best friends for an incredibly long time. I've learned to trust few in my life, but those I do trust are my closest friends and I guess I can call some of them family. Aquamarine knows about everything I've been through, so I know that she would never turn her back on our friendship. Not for any price or power. I knew that she was a good friend, since we had been together for longer than I can even remember. We are like what humans call sisters. Those bonded so tightly by their expressed love for one another. I mean, at least I think that's how it works. And now, I finally get a break from all the recent attacks so I can relax and think a bit. I feel better knowing That I have finally been freed from all this work I've had to do up to this point. I keep getting this feeling that someone that I know is ratting us out to home world. But, I often ignore it. Since there is no one in my group that I don't trust, I often push the feeling away that anyone would try to hurt me. But, sometimes it becomes hard to push it away. Like it is supposed to be there. But, I know it isn't true. It can't be. Why would they betray me? They're my friends! All of them! Why would they do that to me? Ah! I feel like I'm gonna go insane! I start grabbing my head, pushing those dark thoughts away from me. I couldn't deal with this right now. I was supposed to relax today! I don't want to think about this right now! I need to rest but I can't. While I was having a breakdown, I hadn't noticed someone walking into my room. "Hey. Purple? Are you alright?" A female voice said. I spun around to see a person that shocked me to see. Connie. A barely knew her, but she seemed nice. I was still a little jealous of her relationship with Steven, but I suppose being friends with her would be nice. "Oh! Connie! Sorry I didn't see you there! I've been running through a lot in my head at the moment. It just makes me feel a little crazy because it's just a lot." I said and gave her a cheesy smile. She nodded and sat down next to me. "I get how it feels to be under all this stress." Connie said. I turned to her. "What do you mean?" I asked. "The world is stressful. It makes you crazy. You want to understand what happened. You wish that you knew the truth. It makes you upset at times. It can make you crazy." Connie said. I was surprised at how much her words explained how I felt. I was feeling exactly how she was describing. I turned to her and smiled. "Yeah. You're right Connie. That's exactly how I feel right now." I said and smiled. She had articulated exactly how I felt. And I felt like I could trust her. Why? I don't know why. I just feel like I can. And something tells me that she isn't the one who is telling the home world gems about us. She is an innocent person. And perhaps we could also be friends. Well, maybe we already are. I hugged her and she hugged me back. "Thank you Connie. I needed this so bad." I said in an almost whisper voice. She rubbed y back soothingly. "That's what friends are for." She said. A felt a smile crawl up my lips. "Yeah, friends." I said and nodded.

Hello! It's me. I'm back. I finally got to posting. And I know that it has been a while, but I'm trying to post more. I hope you enjoy this chapter that I have made. It did take me a while but it was totally worth it. I enjoy writing and I'm trying to do it more and more. Also, I'm working on publishing my own book that isn't fanfiction, but actual, original stories. So, more updates on that sort of thing soon. I'll see you all in the next chapter that I post. Until next time, I'll see you all later. Bye!!!