Backstory

Your backstory: Your name was experiment12578 well until you were completed. You were then named purple diamond. You were incredibly and impossibly powerful. You were the most powerful gem in history but you didn't know that. You lived twitch the four diamonds but you loved pink diamond. Then one day your whole life changed. Pink diamond was shattered by rose quarts from the rebellion. You were heartbroken and stayed with yellow and blue diamond who tortured and abused you. White diamond was kind to you when she could be with you since she was very busy all the time. One day when she was staying with blue diamond being yelled at, the rebels attacked and you ran. Suddenly you were slammed against a wall by a pearl. Your lips trembled as her spear reached your gem placed on your chest. The rebels knew much about you and you knew that. "Who are you?" The pearl asked not bothering to look at your gem. You couldn't move or talk so you just stood there. "Pearl what are you doing." A voice called behind the pearl. It was rose quarts. "Hello my child I am rose. Who might you be?" She said sweetly. "I'm p-purple diamond." You say scared. "Oh well hello purple diamond. It's nice to meet someone new who is kind. Well forget about that your story's must be more interesting." She said. Soon after she said those words you decided to come with her to join the rebellion and escape torture. When meeting those in the rebellion you met a bismuth who saved you from blue Pearl and you never saw her again. When you saw her alive you were filled with joy. You grew fond with the gems and then the gem war happened and you fought. You battled a jasper who did recognize you but still fought and then after you defeated it and your were tired something sharp passed through you and you blacked out.

366 words

Boom done finished this chapter. My hands hurt. Oh I'll post the next chapter soon though. This has been requested so much so I did it. Yay I'm done. Ok bye my cutie pies!!!