My P!NK Experience!

Hi, my name is Ellie and i'm going to share my P!NK experience. Even though it was four months ago now, i remember The Truth About Love Tour crystal clearly. This story is 100% true and i hope you can enjoy and relate to my story!

~~~~

I had never really taken much notice of that artist named P!NK, i knew she was a massive superstar. I had one of her albums (MisundaZtood) but i never really listened to it, her songs on the radio were pretty cool...

One day, my view of P!NK completely changed, i heard about her tour coming to Australia. And people were talking about it everywhere. I knew i had to be in possession of tickets to this amazing show, but how? I would be at school when tickets are released. I soon found out that my Dad and my friend Liv wanted to come, so we made it a family and friend thing. My Dad waited all morning in line for tickets and ended getting really bad tickets towards the back in the upper section in Rod Laver Arena for Melbourne on the 16th of July (bad seats a concerts are my worst fear). They were for My Mum, Dad, Brother, Liv and I.

Dad texted me when he had the tickets and i did a little dance in the middle of class with Liv. I was so excited, this was going to be the best night ever! (Little did i know that they were such bad seats, Me and Liv were hoping for floor tickets).