The night before

The next day i woke up and checked my phone and saw that P!NK had retweeted her Pop Up Store... I'M SORRY WHAT?! SHE WAS HAVING A POPUP STORE?!

I immediately started researching this popup store and found out that it contained heaps of exclusive merchandise and heaps of props from her funhouse tour. There was even a competition there to win signed things and ultimately a signed guitar!

I knew that i had to go there as soon as possible and i was going out with my friend Amanda that day. She agreed to come with me because she knew how much i had been fangirling over P!NK lately. We took photos with all the props and i bought matching T-shirts for Liv and I for the concert. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. And why is she so perfect.

~~~

Soon enough it was the night before the concert and i was crazy excited. I decided on my simple outfit, packed my bag and attempted to go to sleep.

I played over every scenario that was possible in my head and ended up in tears because P!NK is so perfect. Liv was picking me up from my house at 11am so i set my alarm for 9:30 knowing that i'd probably be up at 7 because of my excitement. I was determined to get a good spot at this concert.