The build up!

Liv and I had plenty of time to prepare for this show. We began our countdown and bought P!NK's most recent album 'The Truth About Love'. After listening to this album was the moment i realised how amazingly perfect P!NK really is, and i couldn't believe this perfection had been hidden from me all these years. I developed a little bit of an obsession for this amazing Pop star and couldn't help talking about her every chance i got. It was like a sickness (a good one).

~~~

I soon discovered a few competitions to win tickets to the shows, but one caught my eye the most. Covergirl was giving away 26 meet and greet passes and 150 double passes to the show (IMAGINE MEETING YOUR IDOL ALECIA MOORE, SERIOUSLY MAN). The Covergirl competition was one where you had to purchase one of their products to enter. Every time i went to the shops, I found myself buying more and more Covergirl products to receive more entries, even though i knew it was a strategy for Covergirl to achieve more sales. I was determined to win this competition. In one of my entries i even put glitter in the envelope as a tribute to P!NK's song 'Glitter in the Air' and sent all my five entries off to Covergirl. All i could do now was wait.