It happened

The day was finally here and i had packed snacks, a blanket and everything i needed, ready to wait hours in line to see this beautiful person. Liv picked me up and we got Nandos and got dropped off at the train station. The train ride felt like forever and when we finally arrived at the venue, we were the 20th people in line. I was so excited because the first 200 people in line got let into the front section of the arena.

My friend Gabi called me a few hours after we has started lining up and decided to come as they were still selling a few tickets for the show. They almost didn't let her into the line because they cut it off at 100 people, but luckily someone had moved to the other line so Gabi was allowed to join us. When the line began to become more crowded we decide to put our bags in the cloak room, because we didn't know how crazy it was going to get inside.

At about 5:30, we were let into the next line where the hype was really building up. There were heaps of P!NK look-a likes and people with pink wigs and clothes. It was crazy. When the doors finally opened, Liv, Gabi and I ran as fast as we could behind the security guards and got the spot we were hoping for, front and centre. I suddenly knew this was going to be one of the best concerts of my life and all the waiting was worth it.

After 'The Kin's' performance, we waited about an hour for P!NK To come onstage and excited chatter filled the room until the lights went down and i heard my life begin to sing, she then shot out of the stage and the arena exploded with cheers. She is perfect. All i wanted to do then and there was thank her for her music helping me through the past few months, but i knew i couldn't. I had to enjoy the concert as a member of an audience of thousands of people, not one single person.

The whole concert was a complete blur and she touched all our hands twice, and sang straight to us during 'Just like a pill' i will never ever ever forget it.

I thought after the concert, that i was nearing the end of my P!NK experience, but it was only just beginning.