Ticket Problems

When Liv and I found out the seats, we were a bit disappointed, but obviously still excited to see P!NK real and in the flesh! A few weeks later at school, i was scrolling through my twitter timeline when i noticed that people were saying more shows had been announced, little did we know that this tour would break P!NK's own record from her last funhouse tour in Melbourne.

Me and Liv decided to check the ticketek website and sure enough, the rumours were true. We were determined to get floor tickets so we could enjoy the concert's perfection up close.

~~~

It was ANZAC day, a public holiday when i was going to buy the tickets. My mum didn't want me to use her credit card so i had to go to a ticket outlet and buy the tickets myself. Sure enough all the ticket places were closed because it was a public holiday and i was devastated, because all i wanted in the world was to get my hands on these tickets. In the end i finally convinced my mum to buy the tickets online and i was so excited to receive the tickets for monday the 8th of July in the mail!

Me and liv decided to sell our two tickets for the 16th to my friend Emily, because obviously we wouldn't spend too much money to see the show twice. Or would we?