Chapter 2

KAT'S P.O.V

I am two inches away from John, and I'm freaking my balls off. "Oh, hi John! What happened? Need anything?"

God I'm such a fucking idiot. "Oh yes Katrina I forgot to ask you do we have any math homework?"

I think this means he didn't hear me and Des, but I will still make sure. "John did you hear what me and Des were discussing and no we don't have homework"

Please,Please,Please say you didn't hear what we said. "Nah I just heard u blabbering like you always do."

He thanked me for my help and oh my god.... He gave me one of his one million dollar smiles and I melted like a stick of butter on a hot summer day. "Kat, done day dreaming yet?"

Jeez, whenever I start fantizing Des always has to get in my way. "Yes, captain 'know it all' I'm done fantizing."

Des annoyed me so much,but I love her. We slowly walked to gym one of our extra classes we have to take. I started sharing the reasons on why I couldn't tell John why I liked him and like always she didn't give a motherfuckin damn. She went to go change into her P.E uniforms, that is one of the reasons I didn't like physical education. Another reason was that we were forced to share the same room as "wannabe's". The "wannabe's" are people that alot of people respect and they are also known as "popular" and they think high of themselves,but most of us know they're desperate. I spotted one of my least favorite person out of the crowd, Lauren. I hated that motherfucking bitch so much that I would have no problem breaking her in half. First of all she smelled horrible, secondly, she is a "wannabe", and third of all I don't even know what I did to her, but she hates me and I hate her for what she did to me in the past. Oh fuck, her she comes now to make me die and float in hell.