Chapter 3

KAT'S P.O.V

"Hey Kat, miss me?"

Oh for the love of Christ, why doesn't she understand that no one likes her.

"Lauren, don't worry I don't miss bitches like you." Ha, that'll show her.

"Then if I'm a bitch your a bitch to."

I just smirked and said "Hon, I'm proud to be one unlike you."

Then I just turned around and walked off. This feeling us good,makes you feel all powerful. I started walking towards the girls locker room to get Des, but I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned and saw Andrew McBride looking at me, I waved and he motioned to come to him.

"Hey Andrew long time no see." I smiled and he smiled back.

"I've just been busy lately, not everyone's as smart as you and since Midterms are coming up and I  need to prepare."

It was true I was one of the smartest students in the whole school.

"Andrew, I can help you prepare. I always tutor people, I can help you to, if you want."

As I said that, Andrew's face lit up. "Thanks so much Kat, what time should I come over? I mean only if your free tonight!"

He stated blushing and I started laughing.

"Come over at six and bring all the things you need help with."

"Thanks so much Kat you don't know how much this means to me, see you at six." Then, he walked off. I smiled and started walking to the locker room to see what was taking Des so long.