Chapter 13

Kat's P.O.V

I ran upstairs as soon as John told me the "good" news. I know he knows I like One Direction, I seriously do, but I am so mad he spent all this money on me. I started sobbing and a few minutes later I realised it was almost time to go to the bus stop. I fixed my hair,makeup and clothes.

I went downstairs got my lunch card, purse and my backpack. I saw John and he looked sad. I went to him and apologised and told him we had to go to the bus stop.

"Kat?", John asked me.

"Yea John?"

Why'd you get mad at me when I told you I bought 1D tickets?"

"John, your really important to me, but you spending all this money on me is not ok"

"So that's why you got mad, beacuse I spent money on you?"

"Yep, now shut up I need to text some people."

I texted Caleb and Andrew setting up study sessions with them for Midterms. I went on Instagram and saw the latest post of Lauren. I follow her beacuse her selfies are funny to look at. I read the caption and it said that she was riding on my bus with her boyfriend. I panicked, Lauren and John have really bad problems. Even if they look at each other they will kill each other. I quickly thought of a plan.

"John, can we not take the bus and can I drive us to school?"

John looked at me like I am crazy because I never ever offer to take my car and even if I do I NEVER drive.

"Kat, are you fucking insane"

"Why?"

"Kat, you NEVER drive"

"I'm feeling sick, cause you know mother nature decided to visit me?"

He understood and said we should go in the car. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

We went to the house I "got" my girl products and we headed to the garage. I took my keys to my Mercedes-Benz  silver convertable. I loved my car,but I hated driving and some people thought I was trying to show of. I drove to school and we were early by 10 minutes, so we went to our lockers and inside my locker I found a suprise......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guyz, You probably hate me because I say I'm gonna update, but I never do. Im rly rly sry. Ive been focusing on school and my grades alot but I will try to update twice a week but if I don't plz dont hate me! I will surely updat once a week if not twice. ILY all  ;)