Chapter 4

Still Kat's P.O.V

As I walked in the horrible smell of feet sweat and the sweet smell of flowery perfume hit me. I see my other best friend, Holly Madison, she was bickering with Destiny. The good thing about them was that they both were smart and sensitive and we had so much in common. I stood back and started smirking as I watched them. Holly saw me first and she motioned for me to come over where she and Des were standing.

"Hey Hol and Des, vas happenin?"

I am a huge One Direction fan and I totally loved Zayn Malik, a band member.

"Kat, why won't you tell Des that Niall Horan is mine and only mine!"

I watched as Des and Hol glared at each other. It was totally normal for them to have these little fights involving One Direction. They were even bigger One Direction fans than I was. I started laughing and said,

"Do I always have to break these fights for you both? We already discussed this, Niall doesn't know who you two are and he never will! So I suggest you stop fighting over this and get out of this room before we get late again and we have to run 25 laps around the football field."

I tried really hard not to cuss while I explained this to them.

"Wow Hol, looks like someone is really furious. Lets go before she chews off our faces."

I stood there furious,annoyed,confused and somewhat happy. Gosh they drive me crazy, I thought. I ran out of the room knowing I didn't wanna run 25 killer laps. Just as I stepped out the room, I ran into Caleb Frost, the second hottest guy in my grade. The hottest guy is Calum Worthington, but we already dated and it didn't work out. As I bumped into Caleb we both fell down and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I'm kinda good @ cliff hangers. Well thanks for reading my 4th chapter. Plz continue to comment if u like or dislike my book and leave me suggestions of what I can include in my book. Thanks stick around for my 5th chapter soon. Btw I'm gonna call you guys my Chickadees. Well thanks my Chickadees check back tomorrow or the day after for a update bye.... ;)