Chapter 9

KATS POV

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I immedietly regretted it. John saw me and I could see by his face he was speechless. As I walked to my closet and started picking out clothes, I could see his eyes tracing my body, so I put a robe on. I took a shower and got ready. I went downstairs and I saw I had 45 minutes until I actually get up,so I have a hour and a half to chill and do whatever before I had to reach to school. I didn't see John anywhere, so I figured he went to go take a shower. While he was taking a shower I focused on making him his favorite breakfast. I make it for him whenever he comes over. I call it the John-ol Omelette,(idk why?). Basically, I beat 3 eggs with milk,salt and pepper. Then, I cut up sausage,ham,turkey bacon, bacon and hot dogs. I also cut up onions and green bellpeppers. I cook all of those ingreadients. Then, I cook the omelette and put some more pepper and I put in the pepers and meat and lastly, I put in the cheese and fold it over. Next, I made pancakes and coffee. Me and John love coffee!! It's our life. I prefer caramel and flavored coffee, John drinks ANY coffee. As I set up the table I realised John hadn't come down yet and it took me 30 minutes to make this. I went to go check on him. As soon as I entered the room he tackled me to the floor and started tickling me. I squrimed and that gave him the advantage of straddling me.

"Sto, ahhhh, John STOP!" I yelled.

"NEVER!",

"Please John, for me?!"

"Your lucky I care about you and love you Kat"

I silently cheered. I waited for him to get off but he didn't."John?Are you planning on getting off of me?"

I looked at him he was inching towards me, every second he was getting closer and closer. I could feel his breath on my nose and mouth. He started to close his eyes he was a inch away and..........

JOHN'S POV

I got out of the shower and the smell of meat and panckes attacked me, I knew Kat was making breakfast. Gosh, I liked her so much I don't think anyone, but the whole school notices. All her friends and my friends tease us about it and I already denied it more than 50 times, so she doesn't believe that crap. I got dressed and stepped out, I looked for her and, Damn! she looked good she was wearing a black lace shirt with a white tank-top and magenta colored jeans,she could rock anything. She looked around then, she started coming up the stairs, so I hid behind the door watching her every move and step. She was coming closer and closer towards me and the room. I decided to attack her by tickiling her. I straddled her and tickled the crap out of her. Her laugh was so contagious and seeing her struggle was fun. She yelled at me to stop and I told her she's lucky that I love her. I looked at her some more,but just as she moved a little the sun caught on to her face, hair and eyes, she looked like an angel. She asked me if I was planning on getting off, but I kept on looking at her and I got closer and closer. I was just about a inch from her mouth and her eyes were trying to study me and what I was trying to do. I got closer and I was a centimeter away, now a millimeter away and Kat wasn't pushing me away, so that was a good sign I just barely touched my lips with hers and the phone rang and she pulled back immediately.

"Um, John your phone is ringing." Out of all the times my phone decides to ring now?

"Oh, Kat I'm sorry"

"It's ok John, now come on I made you your favorite breakfast."

I followed her downstairs and acted like everything was alright. It wasn't alright! I almost kissed her! My lips brushed against hers and I was just about to kiss her and my damn, mother fucking phone had to ring. Excuse my language, me and Kat have a problem, like when were mad, frustrated or exicited we cuss like maniacs. Well I guess I have to wait till tonight or some other time to get to kiss her again. I really like her and I've got it bad for her, everyone knows that, well except for her. SIGH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm SO SORRY that I didn't update I was really, reall lazy and to make it up to you guys I made a extra long chapter. Well thanks my Chickaees and THANK YOU for reading CHAPTER 9 of The Love Rectangle! <3 :)