*4*

Tristan's P.O.V
I saw Brad's face drop. I squeezed his hand. "What's wrong, babe?" "Nothing." I looked over and there was another guy walking over to our table. He was tall and had long, brown messy hair. He walked to the side, placing his hands on the edges of the table. "Hello, Bradley." Brad kept looking down and tightened his lips. "Go away, Michael." "Why can't I stay? It's been a long time," he said evil like. "He said to go away," I growled. "Is this your boyfriend?" He asked even more teasingly. "Yeah," Brad said even more confident, although he looked like he could cry. "But just leave. Please. It'll be better off for all of us," Brad finished. "But the fun-" "LEAVE," I said probably a little louder then needed. "Fine," he stormed off. Brad had a tear slipping down his cheek. He ducked his head, trying to let me not see it. I lifted his chin up and wiped the tear. "Can we go home?" He asked. "Of course." I took his hand and we got in the car and started to drive. We were silent the whole way back, the only noise was Brad breathing heavily. He was gripping my hand for dear life as we walked into his door. He just broke down in tears. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in a tight hug. He was sobbing, trying to find his breath. "Slow down," I said gentle like. "I'm here. You can tell me anything, love." He slowed down just a bit to try and talk. "He, he, he was the one. The bully. The, the, the one who made me cut." I felt my face grow red. Michael? That's why he was there. My face fell into a sad place again. This wasn't the time to do this. It wasn't the time to get mad. I carried him to the bed. He lifted his bracelets off of his right hand. It showed 10 vertical cuts on the wrist. "I'm so sorry," I managed to choke out before crying myself. We wrapped each other in a tight hug. He was the one to let go. "I'm so sorry, I didn't want to tell you like this," he sniffed while wiping his face off. "But you saved me." I was confused. "How?" "I've thought about it many times. To do it again. But I knew that I would find someone, and they might not love me because of my scars." His eyes were red, sparkling and shiny. "But when you came along, I swore I would never cut again. I would never do something like that again, because I thought you might never love me." Another tear streamed down his cheek. "Oh, Brad. I squeezed him again. I would never ever stop loving you. Never." He squeezed back. "Thank you." We stayed in the tight hug for at least 5 minutes, with him using me to comfort him. I loved him to much, I would never do anything to hurt him. Ever. And I just hoped he knew that. He fell asleep in my arms. I stroked his hair. "I love you," I whispered and kissed the top of his head. I watched him sleep until me myself fell asleep.

Tristan's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning to Brad singing softly and rubbing my hand. He was looking towards his wall.

Wake up your sleeping heart. I know sometimes we'll be afraid, but no more playing games, my dear. I'm here, so wake up.

My eyes fluttered open. He looked at me. "So wake up." "Oh gosh, how long have I been sleeping for?" "Not long. Like, 10 minutes I've been up for." "Well, that song was beautiful." He blushed. "Well, it's not just the song. You're beautiful too," I finished. His cheeks were red as a tomato. He didn't bother looking down, he knew I would make him look up again. "Well, I think of you as an adorable weirdo," he said and shoved my arm. I tried to make a pouting face. "Oh, hush up," I giggled. "You hush up!" He stuck out his tongue. "Well so much for a good morning kiss," he smirked. "Ugh, Mr.Irresistible." I leaned in for a kiss. It was a fast and light one, about 10 seconds long. "You know, you're an amazing kisser," he said. Now it was my turn to blush. "Let's go make breakfast, we have to go to practice soon," I said. "Ugh, I don't like waking up. It sucks," he said. "I love waking up, as long as I'm with you," I said. He blushed. I pulled him up off of the bed. "I'm making you a full bowl of les flakes de frost," he demanded. "Isn't that.... Frosted flakes?" "Yeah, I was just trying to make it sound cool." We laughed. He jumped to try and reach the flakes from the top shelf. I reached over top of his shoulder. "Got it," I said. "Well, you're tall. I'm not." "Well, short guys are cuter," I looked down at him. "That's funny," he tucked a curl behind his ear. His eyes sparked brown. The sunlight from the window beamed and hit against hair, making it look lighter at the side. He only lightly breathed. "See, I like tall guys," Brad said. "Is that so? Because I seem to know a tall boy you might like," I said. "Is that so? What's his name?" "James McVey," I smirked. He punched my arm lightly. "You little.... The answer is me. And it'll always be me," he laughed. "A little self conceded," I said and poured two bowls of the sugar coated flakes. "Hey, your sugar coated junk is ready." "It's not junk, it's good food." "It's not even food," I laughed. "It is so!" He took a spoonful of it. "I eat it every morning," he finished. "Do you love me more than those crappy flakes?" I laughed and he stood up. He came and stood in front of me. "Of course," he said and placed a drop of milk on my nose. He laughed and ran to his room. "I'm getting ready," he called out. There was 4 hours until we had to meet this new member. James still hadn't called back yet, he knew things would go wrong if he did. Wrong as in we would beg him for answers. He came back down in what seemed like 2 minutes. "I'm just wearing the same thing as yesterday, I don't have any clothes," I said. "I'm taking you somewhere," he said cheerfully, completely ignoring what I had just said. "You can't drive, you dummy," I laughed. He punched me in the arm. "Inside the mall, smart one." "We aren't even going to the mall." I pointed to the door. "We're going to James' house." "Well, we're going there after practice." I loudly sighed, trying to be dramatic. "Come on, ya big baby," he said and pulled me by the arm. We put on our shoes and he locked the door behind us as we headed to the car. I jumped in the drivers side. Before we knew it, we were on our way to the mall. I had placed my hand on his thigh. I looked over at him. He had a tiny smile on his face. It seemed like 1 minute until we were at the mall. We pulled in. He quickly got out the door and ran over to my side. He stood on his tiptoes to kiss me quickly. I kissed back. "I love you," he whispered and connected our fingers. "I love you too," I said and we headed to the mall doors.

Sup Tradleyinators?
Lol sorry for this short and sucky chapter💘✌🏻️
I may or may not have cried while wringing this chapter😅😅
But anyways sorry for not updating last night, I had a singing performance❤️👌🏻
(Sang Wake Up cuz I'm that cool)😛😎
Anyways....
Peace out and keep reading Tradley🌺💘