*8*

Brad's P.O.V
I took Trissy's hand and we walked inside of the house. We walked downstairs to James's basement and sat in the 2 person chair. James and Connor put up their fingers to make a heart with their hands, so I rolled my eyes and Trissy stuck his tongue out. I wrapped my arm around his arm because I first of all wanted to make a point, and second of all, I just wanted to. He gave me a safe feeling. "Proves our point even better," James said and shrugged. He laughed just a bit. "But, like, seriously. You two are so cute together," he finished. "Thank you," I said and rested my head on his shoulder. Connor and James started to whisper something we couldn't hear. I locked eyes with Trissy. He leaned down to whisper something to me. By the look on his face, I could already tell what it was about. "Do you still want me to tell the boys? No offence, but I honestly don't know how they didn't notice." I didn't either, but they were in their own world. "No, it's ok. What they don't know can't hurt them," I sighed. He had a concerned look on his face. "Ok." I pursed my lips. He tickled my arm and rubbed it. James and Connor kept looking at us and going back to whisper. I looked at Trissy and we both giggled. I honestly didn't want there to be a commotion. I didn't need anything else dramatic to happen. I just wanted to forget about it, but I couldn't. The bruises hurt. But you're stuck with the scars.

                               Tristan's P.O.V
I could tell Brad had something on his mind, but I wasn't going to ask about it. I didn't want to make him anymore upset as he needed to be. I just wanted him to be happy. All I wanted to do is help him, and I was willing to do whatever it took to help him. "Are you guys done whispering?" Brad laughed. "You were whispering too!" James laughed too. "Well we had a reason," Brad said and stuck out his tongue. No, don't say that! James is gonna ask, I swear. "What's that reason?" Frick. "Nothing," Brad said and his head dropped. He went white. James gave me a look that said, I need to talk to you. I shook my head. Brad told me he didn't want James or Connor to know, and I would keep his promise. I wouldn't tell them for a million pounds, unless Brad told me I could. He continued to stare. I shook my head and rubbed Brad's arm. "I've got to talk to you, Tristan." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He pulled me up to the stairs. I glared at Brad and he gave me a, please don't tell him, look. I nodded my head and he showed an obviously fake small smile. I hated seeing him like this. I know that I only knew him for about a week, but I had huge feelings for him. I was pulled out of the door and into the garden. "What is it?" James asked. "I can't say." "Yes you can." "I swore to Brad I wouldn't tell anyone about anything. I love him so much, I would never do anything he tells me not to." "Come on!" "No!" "If you don't tell me, I'll ask him myself." Crap. No. That couldn't happen. "Don't! Please! It's just been a rough few days." "Why can't you just tell me why?" James pleaded. I wanted to, but I couldn't. "I already told you, I made a promise." James calmed his voice. "He's like a little brother to me. I've known him since middle school, and we were best friends until now, now that we're even better friends because of the band. I just don't understand why he doesn't want me to know." He squeezed me tight. "Don't worry, he doesn't want anyone to know. I swear if I could, I'd tell you. But I don't want to lose Brad's trust." He pulled back and he had wet eyes. "Thanks though." "Want to go back inside? We should probably get back to the not really a party party. James chuckled. "It isn't really a party now, is it?" We walked back inside the sliding doors and walked downstairs. Connor and Brad were chatting away like lifelong friends. It made me so happy knowing that they were good friends now. After all, they had to be. We were a band, and would be taking some long tours.

                                  Brad's P.O.V
"Can you play the ukulele?" Connor asked me. "Yeah," I replied. I could play the instrument as a young child. "How about some music to Cecelia?" "Of course!" That would be no problem. "I don't have it right now obviously, but I'll work on it tomorrow morning. I went to put the information on my phone calendar, but it was dead. "You have a charger, James?" "One second." James walked upstairs. "I'm sorry, I use my phone a lot." "You do," Trissy said. I stuck my tongue out at him. "What are you two doing after this so called party?" Connor asked us. "We've got a date," Trissy said so proudly I could laugh. "At 9 o'clock?" I laughed. "Yes 9 o'clock," he said and laughed too. "James was right," Connor laughed too. James walked down the steps. "You were fast," I said. James gave me a funny look and I giggled. I was a little red already from laughing. Trissy and I looked at each other. James took my phone and plugged it in, backing up slowly. "What did I miss?" "Noth-" I started. "They're going on a date," Connor said for us. I rolled my eyes and giggled. "Yes we are."

Yo Tradleyinators❤️💙
I was ill again😭😭
I got a cartilage piercing tonight😛🙃
Anyways.... I'm thinking Monday and Friday at 7:00 pm Eastern Time I'll update from now on🐸🇬🇧
Sorry for the random emojis and the sucky chapter🎉☹️
Anyways....
Keep calm and listen to Scars😍😘