Costume Shopping and Jell-o Brains

A/N: HALLOWEEN SPECIALLLLL

It's the 29th of October, two days away from the party Alfred would be hosting for Halloween. Despite graduating just a year ago (with Gil), he still couldn't shake off his college ways. As the former vice chancellor of the frat he was in, he always got to plan and attend as many parties as he likes. Now graduated, the American has toned it down a bit but still can't seem to go a month without being the party animal he is.

All of Alfred's friends are invited to the Halloween party, including Gilbert and Matthew. Strangers can come as well, as long as they're hot and/or wearing a Halloween costume that is either funny, slutty, scary or a dank meme. There's no invitation to the party; as long as one has their costume, they could drink and grind all they want.

Gilbert has been to every single party that Alfred has hosted, and he's totally not going to miss this opportunity. Although this time, instead of stalking the Canadian near the corners he actually gets to look at him properly.

Gilbert sits down on a nearby seat as he waits for his lover to emerge from a changing stall. Matthew insisted on buying costumes for Halloween, tired of dressing up as a stupid ghost or whatever sidekick he has to be with his brother. The Prussian agreed to come with the agreement that he got to choose some of the costumes the blonde would try.

He's excited to see Matthew in the costumes he chose. Very excited.

"Gil?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"What the fuck is this?!"

"What the fuck is what?"

The Canadian quickly parted the stall curtains, revealing him in a long sleeved dress with a red ribbon wrapped around a collar. It reminds him of what he wore as a toddler except it's extremely short and stops just a little below his butt.

"T-This!"

Gilbert raises his brows pleasantly surprised.

"Wow.. I never thought it would be that short."

The embarrassed blonde frantically pulls his dress down, making a weak attempt of hiding his legs. His face slowly turns red as he continues his efforts.

"This is like... sexualizing babies!"

"You're my baby."

Hearing this, Matthew smiles, although he pouts again because he's supposed to be mad at the Prussian.

"Whatever. I'm changing."

"H-Hold on, babe, wait!"

"What now?"

"Can you turn for me, please?"

The Canadian sighs, deciding to do him a favor for once.

Gilbert watches Matthew slowly spin, mostly focusing on the parts which aren't covered by the dress. He quickly takes a picture, quick enough so his boyfriend doesn't catch him. As Matthew faces forward the albino reverts his gaze to his eyes.

"You look cute in it."

"I do?"

"Cute, and hot."

"Thanks."

"So will you wear it?"

"Nope."

"Aww."

"I'm trying the other one."

---

The couple attends the party, Matthew in a fluffy polar bear onesie (he screamed once he laid his eyes on it) and Gilbert in a pirate costume. As soon as they stepped in the 'spooky', fog-clouded house they were greeted by loud music, bright projector lights, 'spooky' store bought decorations and the jerk dressed up as Uncle Sam, aka Alfred F. Jones. The American welcomes them inside with a strong pat on the back and a wide, shit-eating drunken grin.