Chapter - 21

Ella's POV

"You should have asked me straight Alex?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about El"

"Number"

"What number?"

Right now I'm in Ash's office where Alex is because Ash have to go somewhere, who knows where?.

"Ash asked me for Emily's number and said YOU don't have guts to ask" I explain him.

Alex open his mouth to speak but than close it.

It looks like he was thinking something really important.

"Are you okay Alex" I break the silence which was eating me.

"It's nothing really" he said.

"So back to question why didn't you ask me" I really wanted to know why he didn't ask me.

"OH. Yes. I didn't have the ........ GUTS" he said and then start laughing like a idiot.

You can clearly see it's a fake laugh but why the hell he is laughing?.

"What happen Alex" I asked him and confusion was all over my face.

"It's nothing El" he said than start laughing again.

Now it's pissing me off man.

He needs to stop.

"Where is Ash, it's been an hour he left" I changed the subject because I know he's not going to tell me anything.

"Him?"

"Yeah HIM."

"His mum called him and asked him to come home early" he said.

Was he lying?

"Okay, So I think I should go now because I don't have any work to do, So yeah bye Alex, See you tomorrow"

"No wait, you can't go" he said.

"Why is that"

Now I'm literally going to blast. He's freaking annoying me.

"Can you tell me more about Emily" he said shyly.

"What do you want to know?" I asked him. I was interesting in this subject as well.

"Everything. I mean what's her favourite colour, food and everything else" he said.

"Oh"

"Yeah" he said while stretching his neck.

*****

It has been two hours since I'm giving each and every detail about Emily to Alex.

For example her favourite colour, food, restaurant, movie, actor, ice cream and etc.

Can you believe he asked me what size clothes does Emily wear and which brands as well.

From what things she's allergies too.

Her favourite destination.

And more.

He looked really happy.

They both will makes really cute babies.

"So Alex I think That's enough now" I asked him.

"Hmm, yeah" he replied.

"So Can I go home now" I asked him.

"Yeah you can and Thank you so much it means a lot"

"You most welcome Alex"

"You are really nice girl you know" he said.

"Thanks Alex"

"You welcome"

"So Bye, See you tomorrow"

"Yeah Bye El"

*****

After 15 minutes later......

I took my keys out from my clutch and open the door.

I went straight in to kitchen, I dropped my things on the dinning table.Went to garb orange juice from fridge. After drinking and sorting out my things I went to my bedroom.

I open my bedrooms door and find out everything was black. I turn on the lights and found my room in thousands of balloons and candles. The best part in my room was my bed which was cover in red roses and It was letters which says WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND with small heart in the conner.

What

Who did this.

"Who did this?" I whisper to myself.

"I did" someone said behind me which makes me jump out from my position where I was standing.

"What the f..k Ash you just scared the hell out of me" I was angry with him. My heart beat is still beating like really fast.

"Sorry babe" he said.

Aww he called me 'babe'.

"Shut up" I hit him in the arm.

"Ouch man, what's wrong" he said while rubbing his arm.

"What are you doing in my house" I asked him.

"Surprise" he said and came close to me.

"What surprise" I asked him and suddenly he bend down on his knees and ask for my hand. I allow him to touch me. When he touched my hand I got Goosebumps, all my body's hairs was doing nacho dance.

"Flirting with you gives me Goosebumps and makes me feels like I'm on cloud nine, I wonder how exciting life will be once I am yours and you are mine. I like you Miss Ellla Winter. Just looking at you makes me smile. Thinking about you pauses my world for a while. Dreaming about you gives me sleepless nights.Women, I love you with all my heart's might. I remember all the good times. when we first met. The first time we laughed. We had some good time and bad time together. I guess I'm trying to say thanks. For always being there for me, for catching me when I fall and for always being my Best friend. I can say lot more about you and your beauty miss winter but I keep it short so Will you be my girlfriend?"

OMG Ashley Johnson just asked me to be his Girlfriend.

"I don't know what to say Ash" I said and tears started to fall.

"You don't have to say 'You love me' back El" he said and standing up and holding my cheeks in his hands. He was looking upset and broken.

He's getting an wrong idea that I don't Love him.

Idiot

"No Ash. I love you too and Yes I will be your girlfriend and Yes I loved you almost all my life and I will always love you. I don't care if you want me in your life or not but I want you in my whole life. I want to live with you each and every moment of my life Mr Ashley Johnson. Did you heard me I said I LOVE YOU" I said and by the time I finished my speech about loving Ash back he suddenly kissed me.

........................................................................  

What do you think of the chapter?. 

Comment and tell us if you are enjoying the story so far. 

Like.Comment.Share.

Love you all :)